Pics, results and article from The Sardine Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

Pics, results and the beginning of an article now posted at http://www.madisonrcboats.org/classic/index.htm

Click on the respective buttons.

Thanks to Mike Zaborowski and Ken Smith for their picture contributions.

I hope you guys don't mind that I didn't credit individual shots. I tossed mine in with yours.

Anyone have any that would enhance the history book, please let me know.

Doug looks like a very successful first race. Excellent site and management, great article and pics too. Congrats!

KR and the rest of the FE dudes.

This sight is top knotch. As boat racing goes it is one of the best race sights i have been to. It is ideal for FE and has two of the most important things going for it. A great oganiser and the city behind them.

Doug is a way cool guy and has a work ethic like no other. The pond is clean and there is tons of room for any size race.

This is NATS quality stuff im talking about here and i realy belave that it would be a shame to not put a bid in to host a nats here.

I know,, this coming from a Nitro guy!!...hell im just a model boat nut thats all. Just happens that i have mostly nitro stuff.

Thanks agan Doug for allowing me to be involved in the race and the hospality you your wife and the club showed us.

Great Race

Grimracer

Back