• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pico Black head 45 engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Up for grabs is a Pico Black head 45 engine with header and 3/16 collet. I received this engine in a SG Eagle boat package deal. The previous owner ran two tanks through it to begin break in. Engine looks and feel just like new.

I need money to finsh another boat project so here is your chance to own a Like new Pico Black head 45 engine. Everyone out there knows how wickedly fast these engine are and how hard they are to get.

email me at [email protected] if your interested and want me to send you a pic of the engine.

Asking $375.00 for the engine OBO

<_< This is not a smart ass remark :(

Black head .45's @ 3 years ago when you could get them only sold for @ $280.00

Now you cant't get them, this might drive up your price? But with No engines avalible there are NO !!! parts either, this is Bad :angry:

Your engine is used for one, Black heads are known for breaking crank pins, and you CAN'T GET PARTS. :blink:

I am not wanting to buy it :( But @ $250.00 or so would be where it might sell to someone who has some allready and is needing parts or a backup engine.

I hope you get a fair price for it, They were GREAT engines.

;) Scott

It won't hurt my feelings if it does not sell Scott, I love the engine. These engines are awsome performers and I know there are people out there looking for these babies and I need cash so I put a price out . Not too sure is you noticed it said or best offer.

But if you were offering $250.00 sorry can't let it go for that.

I have run Black Head Pico's, Blue Head Pico's and the Grey head Pico's all 45's had have never had any crank pins break. They were all very fast engines and very competitive even with todays standards.

Thanks

OOPs I forgot to mention this is the Large Crank Pico 45 Black Head Engine. I just wanted to make the posting clear.

Hey Guys, Are we talking about the "Drum Rotor" Picco "Blackhead",,with a zillion ports in the sleeve?

I think there was a "Disc Rotor Blackhead" made back before "Silver Head" Disc Rotor that got to be the most Famous.

Jerry

Back