• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Piccos Piccos Piccos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just asking is this what we are looking at? I found this website that says they are selling picco's I know nothing about this sight or the picco engine so I figured the people here would know better. http://www.superboat-marine.com/ under r/c boats they have engines and they do have picco's.

Paul

For those who are not interested in buying any of my Picco motors and only want to gripe about pricing or anything else that has nothing to do with this post please find another post to visit! this is why I had asked for people to reply to my email address so I did not have to go thru the bs

if any one is interested in purchasing piccos or parts please contact me @ [email protected]

45s, 67s, 80s, 90s

new motors $500.00 each

all used $300.00 used will need bearings

Gregg David

For those who are not interested in buying any of my Picco motors and only want to gripe about pricing or anything else that has nothing to do with this post please find another post to visit! this is why I had asked for people to reply to my email address so I did not have to go thru the bs

if any one is interested in purchasing piccos or parts please contact me @ [email protected]

45s, 67s, 80s, 90s

new motors $500.00 each

all used $300.00 used will need bearings

Gregg David
Gregg,

I'll buy back all my motors to you at that price.

Latest posts

Back