• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Piccos Piccos Piccos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonman

I am selling all of my Piccos new and used, all used motors will have new boca bearings installed all used motors will be assembled and RTR all are in excellent condition, I will not be selling any JUNK!

45s - 20+ Motors no small cranks all Blackheads

67s - 10 Blueheads

80s - 7 Blueheads

90s - 10 Blue & silver heads

I also have some replacement parts but will not sell until all motors are gone

Why am I selling

Switching to CMB

Please contact me thru

[email protected]

Gregg David

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who have replyed to this add please be patient I have received many pms & emails I will reply to all asap

Gregg David

for those who have replyed to this add please be patient I have received many pms & emails I will reply to all asap
Gregg David
Since your asking i will tell you that a picco blackhead 45 nib will sell for as much a s a nib cmb 45rs. A check of a lot of the fast guys and you will see a lot of them in the fast boats still. So lets say $500 is not too much to ask if you have the know how to make it last. A box stock 45 picco needs a few things to make it live,my Orlic motor is 4 years old and as fresh as the day i got it..........Mike

Gregg David
Since your asking i will tell you that a picco blackhead 45 nib will sell for as much a s a nib cmb 45rs. A check of a lot of the fast guys and you will see a lot of them in the fast boats still. So lets say $500 is not too much to ask if you have the know how to make it last. A box stock 45 picco needs a few things to make it live,my Orlic motor is 4 years old and as fresh as the day i got it..........Mike
GREGG I miised you call. Please sent info to [email protected] or we can talk on Tuesday.Thanks Joe.

While I hope Gregg is able to sell all his motors the mere fact that we are talking about paying $500 for any new 45 sized motor is absurd, these motor prices are really getting out of hand lately. And they wonder why our ranks a dwindling ....... :blink:

While I hope Gregg is able to sell all his motors the mere fact that we are talking about paying $500 for any new 45 sized motor is absurd, these motor prices are really getting out of hand lately. And they wonder why our ranks a dwindling ....... :blink:
Totally agree Don.....and to pay $500 for a Picco that still requires a rod change and or carb is rediculous. But, I suppose there's a sucker born every minute.....We need more manufacturers.....Its a slow time for engines and some people are just trying to take advantage of the situation......CMB included.....

Don't all flame me, just stating the obvious..... :p

Cheers....

Totally agree Don.....and to pay $500 for a Picco that still requires a rod change and or carb is rediculous. But, I suppose there's a sucker born every minute.....We need more manufacturers.....Its a slow time for engines and some people are just trying to take advantage of the situation......CMB included.....

Don't all flame me, just stating the obvious..... :p

Cheers....
My motor still has the stock parts in it. If Mr. Picco started making these motors again today there would be a line to get them. The last 45 and 67 motors are as good as any new motors yoday. $500. is nuts but the only 45 you will find today cheaper is the OPS,by the way they have improved a lot also. mike

Either you are not running Picco's or you do not know what is required to make them sing. Either way.

NO ONE, is going to have numbers that are to the advantage of the buyer. I will bet the Farm that any

NEW motors that arrive on the market will be in the same price range as set buy current market price.

And not flaming ANYONE. But if you are in the loop for any of the Picco's that are up for sale. You would

see that the prices are fair. It all depends on your needs to keep your motors running. ;) ;) ;) :p :lol:

Either you are not running Picco's or you do not know what is required to make them sing. Either way.
NO ONE, is going to have numbers that are to the advantage of the buyer. I will bet the Farm that any

NEW motors that arrive on the market will be in the same price range as set buy current market price.

And not flaming ANYONE. But if you are in the loop for any of the Picco's that are up for sale. You would

see that the prices are fair. It all depends on your needs to keep your motors running. ;) ;) ;) :p :lol:
Just a note Greg has top notch stuff,demand drives prices. The few that still run the 45 are willing to pay good money for good product. It stings to pay that for a new motor but it will put you in the top 3 on lap one.......Mike

I agree.... I hear the RS 45 is $505 today 101`s pushing $700..... A long ways from the 235.00 - 250.00 for 45`s. 275.00- 295.00 for the 67-80 we paid in 2000 - 2001 era for the picco`s

Back