• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco45 Blackhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanosmax

Hey all....I have a blown up 2001 model(8mm crank) 45 blackhead for sale.The good news is I have a NIP piston,sleeve,rod,and the front(small)bearing for it.I have a couple of the rear bearings(big),but I don't remember how much run time is on them.When it grenaded,the bottom of the piston wristpin support broke off and you picco guys know the rest!The original rod is still good.There is a slight nick in the head button,but I don't think it will affect it's performance,however,you can chuck it up in a lathe and clean it up a bit.The pictures I have you should be able to see what I mean.It's a little dirty,as I put it away 5 years ago right after it blew up.I would rather sell it to guys who know what they are doing in regards to putting it back together,this way you can assemble it,clean it,however you like.Any questions,feel free to ask....I am asking 275.00 shipped in the US.....thanks for reading,,,,Stan... for pics,email or PM

[email protected]

Hey all....I have a blown up 2001 model(8mm crank) 45 blackhead for sale.The good news is I have a NIP piston,sleeve,rod,and the front(small)bearing for it.I have a couple of the rear bearings(big),but I don't remember how much run time is on them.When it grenaded,the bottom of the piston wristpin support broke off and you picco guys know the rest!The original rod is still good.There is a slight nick in the head button,but I don't think it will affect it's performance,however,you can chuck it up in a lathe and clean it up a bit.The pictures I have you should be able to see what I mean.It's a little dirty,as I put it away 5 years ago right after it blew up.I would rather sell it to guys who know what they are doing in regards to putting it back together,this way you can assemble it,clean it,however you like.Any questions,feel free to ask....I am asking 275.00 shipped in the US.....thanks for reading,,,,Stan... for pics,email or PM
[email protected]
pm sent

[email protected]
How much time was on the engine before it POPPED...... I might be interested. jw Send pic if you have them??? [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back