• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

picco mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taber

looking for road runner boom tubes and picco 67 engine mount to fit road runner 67 rigger.

looking for road runner boom tubes and picco 67 engine mount to fit road runner 67 rigger.
I have the Motor mount used & drilled good cond. maybe the tubes will tell you on fri. jw
thanks very much Joe , let me know what you need and I will send it with the money for the other items.
This is what I have for a 67 ultralight. Motor mount used drilled for picco 67/80 $20 New boom tubes $20 2 used stainless seel walt barney tanks $20 ea. A set of trasnson hardware used speedmaster $20 I would guess 5.50 shipping on what you want shipped via mail 1st class. you tell me what you want? Everything is great cond. NO JUNK!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Motor mount used & drilled good cond. maybe the tubes will tell you on fri. jw
thanks very much Joe , let me know what you need and I will send it with the money for the other items.
This is what I have for a 67 ultralight. Motor mount used drilled for picco 67/80 $20 New boom tubes $20 2 used stainless seel walt barney tanks $20 ea. A set of trasnson hardware used speedmaster $20 I would guess 5.50 shipping on what you want shipped via mail 1st class. you tell me what you want? Everything is great cond. NO JUNK!
I'm not sure which roadrunner I have Joe, How can I tell ? I would like the speedmaster hardware, boom tubes and one walt tank and an engine mount.

Latest posts

Back