• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco Hydro 90 Stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
I have a Picco HYD 90 with new piston and sleeve with some port work , has about 30 min run time . 200.00 for motor with Aeomarine billet front end , RPM rod , DJ Carb . Also have new in bag piston / sleeve for hydro 90 and a box of misc parts . I am asking 350 for all . Please pm me first and we'll talk . Thank you Tom Foley .Also have some Picco 80 stuff .

Last edited by a moderator:
nnnnoooo JW ......................................... I............Smell Hydro 90 Parts ;) ;) ;)

I need an exhaust manifold for the Hydro 90 do you have it??

Also, how much for the p/s combo??

Regards Curt

Charlie

One guy in OZ is giving me a list of what p90 hydro motor parts he has at this stage he has 1 complete engine 3crankshafts 3 brand new p/l new RPM rods cases head buttons and even has some p45 parts he will give me a list & pictures in the next few days.

Tom,

Just wondering if you have the parts I need, exhaust manifold, and a p/s combo??

regards Curt

Back