Picco EXR Disk Valve Mod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Davis

I have a Picco EXR with a disk valve housing. I have been told that the later version of the EXR had a drum valve with larger carburetor inlet. Can I use the drum housing on a disk engine. If so are mods needed in order to make the change?

Thanks Chris

Thanks Wayne

Is there a model # or any engine designation for the Rossi 65-90 engines that will fit?

Yes u can use the exr intake housing on a disc case. Just grind on the case so the intake lines up.

I have a Picco EXR with a disk valve housing. I have been told that the later version of the EXR had a drum valve with larger carburetor inlet. Can I use the drum housing on a disk engine. If so are mods needed in order to make the change?

Thanks Chris
yes you can use the 67/80 drum intake and the carb with No modifications to the engine. it will bolt directly on IF it all Picco Parts.

Thanks for the info. I will be looking for a drum housing and carb. If anyone has one laying around let me know.

Chris

Latest posts

Back