• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco Black head 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Well guys just in time for christmas

Down sizing my fleet a bit and am putting my Frank Orlic Modified Pico Black head engine up for grabs. This engine would be best suited for a outrigger or hydro application. Cooling head water outlet is on top of the engine for Outrigger use. Engine will need to be broke in. It has only had four tanks of fuel put through it so far and is still very tight. This is the large crank version.

I need not say more about this engine. Those of you have seen Franks Modified Black Head Pico 45 engines perform already know how well these engines run. I am including the header and spring and a spare Pico carb. Asking $425 USD which is a steal considering that I have almost $600 into this setup.

email me for pics [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Down sizing my fleet a bit and am putting my Frank Orlic Modified Pico Black head engine up for grabs. This engine would be best suited for a outrigger or hydro application. Cooling head water outlet is on top of the engine for Outrigger use. Engine will need to be broke in. It has only had four tanks of fuel put through it so far and is still very tight. This is the large crank version.

I need not say more about this engine. Those of you have seen Franks Modified Black Head Pico 45 engines perform already know how well these engines run. I am including the header and spring and a spare Pico carb. Asking $425 USD which is a steal considering that I have almost $600 into this setup.

You got mail

Dave, Oh my bad..I just saw the it has four tanks through it, doesn't really matter..I still would like to see the pics you have..Thanks, Richard Tran

If the Picco isn't sold yet,I'll gladly take it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back