• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco Black Head 45 Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

:rolleyes: Help! I lost my brass piece to my current Picco Black head 45 carb.

Does anyone have a Black Head Picco 45 carb they can sell me? All I really need is the brass fuel nipple with needle valve that mounts right to the carb. I will buy the whole carb if that is what it takes to get one.

I would even get by with the brass nipple assembly blocked off and I can use a remote needle. I am not too sure if the blue head or exr 45 engine would fit it.

Any help on this one guys would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

[email protected]

Wow Jack

I don't know what to say. Thanks big time! Let me know if your ever looking for anything and I hope to be able to repay the favour.

Dave Rumble

88 Gillin Road

Brantford, Ontario

Canada

N3P-1X3

Thanks again Jack

Dave; Give me a address and i will send you a carb N/C. J.ODonnell

For those that have never met Jack O'Donnell he is a really nice guy. There isn't many of us left. :D :D

For those that have never met Jack O'Donnell he is a really nice guy. There isn't many of us left. :D :D
SPOT ON!!!!! ME MYSELF & I make 3 more :lol: :lol:

Don :)
Mr Jack i hear that Mr PICCO himself came to the tether car race in Anderson? I hope you told him how we boaters need another motor brand and esp a quality motor like the BLACKHEAD 45.....Mike Schindler

Mr Jack i hear that Mr PICCO himself came to the tether car race in Anderson? I hope you told him how we boaters need another motor brand and esp a quality motor like the BLACKHEAD 45.....Mike Schindler
Mike the Orlic Mod Picco 45 you sold me... WEll she`s wrapped up like a baby in a blanket waiting for the 2007 racing season.... I`am building a New UFO 45 it will fit nicely into.... Thanks man.... B)

Mike the Orlic Mod Picco 45 you sold me... WEll she`s wrapped up like a baby in a blanket waiting for the 2007 racing season.... I`am building a New UFO 45 it will fit nicely into.... Thanks man.... B)
Go ahead rub it in,there is no better combo than a picco 45 blackhead and a a Orlic mod enjoy you saught me in a weak moment

Funny that you should say that because this very same Black Head Picco 45 that I have mentioned in this posting is a new Picco 45 Black head engine that has been modifed by Frank Orlic.

I am putting it in a crapshooter.

Thanks for all the help guys and a special thanks to Jack for helping me out on the carb. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike; I did talk with Mr. PIcco about the marine engines, and you are so right about the blackhead 45. J.ODonnell

Funny that you should say that because this very same Black Head Picco 45 that I have mentioned in this posting is a new Picco 45 Black head engine that has been modifed by Frank Orlic.

I am putting it in a crapshooter.

Thanks for all the help guys and a special thanks to Jack for helping me out on the carb. :)
Dave Make sure you have the 303 stainless flywheel cone 100th longer. it spaces the flywheel away from the engine case & last forever..... it is a MUST HAVE....

Mike; I did talk with Mr. PIcco about the marine engines, and you are so right about the blackhead 45. J.ODonnell
No Doubt about it, the last production run (2001) the Picco EXR 45 was GREAT....... Still the best Performance engine in the 45 class..... Picco had a few changes, had problems. Corrected them & went on to build the best 45 engine to date..... Franks mods just help out with the fuel flow & compliment the total engine performance. Believe me, Jacks aware of Franks little fuel enhancements, All together it makes a sweet little engine the performs......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back