• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 67 with parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Finch

Supporting Member
Pico 67 modified by myself used to win the 1990 scale unlimited race in Washington D.C. not been run but maybe a time or two afterword. always a winner. RPM Rod, Mod piston and sleeve, os carb. Modified with notched exhaust used to reach 100 mph for SAW runs turning on to the pipe 3 times. Spare parts are mostly 80 size parts but the exhaust headers and some parts match the 67. Call them junk parts that may or may not be usable. $ 350.00 Takes all. Paypal. You pay shipping.

John Finch

67 pico plus parts.jpguntitled.png

If you will take 325 .00, I will take it. what is the shipping to 92071 so I can get a total for pay- pal

Robert, send me paypal for $340.00 and that will take care of purchase and shipping. Send me PM with your address and I will give you my pay pal address.

John

Back