• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 67 rods f/s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggerRacer

I have 3 picco 67 rods forsale. 20.00 each. Also have p/s for a picco 67. 40.00.

can send pics on request.

if they are new I will purchase the 3 rods and the p&s
Sorry, P/S is used but in good shape (pre EXR) Rods are new but out of packages.

Allen
i will pass on the piston and sleeve. but will take 2 new rods THANKS HENRY HOW DO YOU WANT PAQYMENT?
I have a guy wanting the Rods, but I have not heard back from him yet. I will give him til Thursday afternoon and if no contact the rods are yours. will PM paypal at that time.

Thanks

Allen

I have 3 picco 67 rods forsale. 20.00 each. Also have p/s for a picco 67. 40.00.

the pic is really blured. is there any scratches in the piston or sleeve? is there any glow plug pits on the top of the piston? how far up does the piston go into the sleeve?

the pic is really blured. is there any scratches in the piston or sleeve? is there any glow plug pits on the top of the piston? how far up does the piston go into the sleeve?
There is some pitting on piston, and small (2) scratches on sleeve. It is used but very runable. piston is tight 1/8" from top of sleeve.

Allen

There is some pitting on piston, and small (2) scratches on sleeve. It is used but very runable. piston is tight 1/8" from top of sleeve.

Allen
i will offer you $25 shipped since its not perfect let me know,shane

Allen
i will offer you $25 shipped since its not perfect let me know,shane
Deal. How about we split shipping. 2.50 each? Total of 27.50.

Paypal acct [email protected]

Allen

Back