• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Picco 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL STIRTON

I have a used Picco 45 for sale. I got this motor in a complete buy out. The bearings feel okay and the motor has been well maintained.
Asking $150.00 USD shipped. PayPal accepted. SOLD

Attachments

• PICCO 45 2.jpg
    PICCO 45 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 91
  • PICCO 45 3.jpg
    PICCO 45 3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 96
  • PICCO 45 4.jpg
    PICCO 45 4.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 94
No it is not. Very similar. The blue head has a 7 mm output shaft crank and the black head has an 8mm. You can retro it work with new bearings as I did years ago. There where some 99 blue heads that came out with the 8mm crank late in 99. But very few. That is the 98 water jacket and case. Those have never been 8mm. They changed because everyone was breaking them right at the shoulder. The 8mm fix all that. Also not overtightening things does the same thing. I ran 7mm/1/4 28 for years.
Mike

There is actually 2 different motors in the pics. I only looked closely at the first one. 98. 2,3,4 are a 99 motor
Mike

Mike,
Sir you are very wrong. There are not 2 different motors in the pictures. I would appreciate you removing your comments.

Paul,
You need to take a look again. Pic one has many different things from the other 3 pics. Cut flywheel, different collet, carb arm is on opposite side, taller water jacket, less cooling flanges, I found more but that should be enough to get my point across. Just want your buyer to know what he is getting.
Sorry
Mike

Last edited:
Paul,
You need to take a look again. Pic one has many different things from the other 3 pics. Cut flywheel, different collet, carb arm is on opposite side, taller water jacket, less cooling flanges, I found more but that should be enough to get my point across. Just want your buyer to know what he is getting.
Sorry
Mike
Mike.
You are correct. The second pic is of the 67 that is also listed.
I'm sure that my reputation is good.
Please accept my apology as it was done by mistake.

Back