• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PICCO 45 2009 PARTS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco lover

Hi everyone iam doing a pre Xmas clean out of some stock as i have to make :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: room for different parts :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

so here is a small list to start with

thanks

1 X NEEDLE SUPPORT $ 15

2 X CARB SERVO ADAPOTOR $ 15 FOR THE 2

4 X SPRAY BAR $ 30 FOR THE 4

5 X SILICONE RUBBER HEADER TO PIPE $25 FOR THE 5

10 X MANIFOLD SPRING $ 30 FOR THE 10

7 X MANIFOLD 45 MARINE 10 DEGREES WITH SPRING AND SILCONE SEAL $ 120 FOR THE 7

1 X DRUM FOR CARBI 11mm $15

10 X WRIST PINS $45 FOR THE 10 (SOLD)

7 X WRIST PIN RETAINERS ( SETS) $15 FOR THE 7 (SOLD)

10 X CARBI GASKETS $ 20 FOR THE 10

20 X HEAD GASKET 0.1 $ 35 FOR THE 20

42 X HEAD GASKETS 0.2 $65 FOR THE 42

10 X PLATE GASKETS $ 30 FOR THE 10

ALL ABOVE PARTS ARE GENUINE PARTS AND ARE FOR THE NEW PICCO 45 2009 MODEL

1 X UNSILENCED PICCO 3.5CC PIPE $35

1 X SILENCED PICCO 90 PIPE $75

3 X SILENCED PICCO 67 PIPE $ 45 EACH

6 X UNSILENCED PICCO 67 PIPE $40 EACH

5 X SILENCED PICCO 80 PIPE $ 50 EACH

THESE ARE ALL GENUINE PICCO PARTS

PAYPAL ONLY…. please add % 3 when paying as it is paypals costs

PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS [email protected]

First in gets them

ALL REPLY's ON INTERNATIONAL WATERS

Shipping anywhere …. From australia

If overseas shipping is set at $17.50

If in australia it is set at $10

All prices are in US DOLLARS

THANKS NEAL ROGERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone iam doing a pre Xmas clean out of some stock as i have to make :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: room for different parts :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

so here is a small list to start with

thanks

1 X NEEDLE SUPPORT $ 15

2 X CARB SERVO ADAPOTOR $ 15 FOR THE 2

4 X SPRAY BAR $ 30 FOR THE 4

5 X SILICONE RUBBER HEADER TO PIPE $25 FOR THE 5

10 X MANIFOLD SPRING $ 30 FOR THE 10

7 X MANIFOLD 45 MARINE 10 DEGREES WITH SPRING AND SILCONE SEAL $ 120 FOR THE 7

1 X DRUM FOR CARBI 11mm $15

10 X WRIST PINS $45 FOR THE 10 (SOLD)

7 X WRIST PIN RETAINERS ( SETS) $15 FOR THE 7 (SOLD)

10 X CARBI GASKETS $ 20 FOR THE 10

20 X HEAD GASKET 0.1 $ 35 FOR THE 20

42 X HEAD GASKETS 0.2 $65 FOR THE 42

10 X PLATE GASKETS $ 30 FOR THE 10

ALL ABOVE PARTS ARE GENUINE PARTS AND ARE FOR THE NEW PICCO 45 2009 MODEL

1 X UNSILENCED PICCO 3.5CC PIPE $35

1 X SILENCED PICCO 90 PIPE $75

3 X SILENCED PICCO 67 PIPE $ 45 EACH

6 X UNSILENCED PICCO 67 PIPE $40 EACH

5 X SILENCED PICCO 80 PIPE $ 50 EACH

THESE ARE ALL GENUINE PICCO PARTS

PAYPAL ONLY…. please add % 3 when paying as it is paypals costs

PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS [email protected]

First in gets them

ALL REPLY's ON INTERNATIONAL WATERS

Shipping anywhere …. From australia

If overseas shipping is set at $17.50

If in australia it is set at $10

All prices are in US DOLLARS

THANKS NEAL ROGERS

thanks Ashley

paypal account is

[email protected]

ps can you please send me your address

email me at [email protected] ( yes same as me paypal account )

Do you still have any silenced 80 pipes left? THANKS HENRY
Hi Henry

yes i do and do you still want one if so the cost is $67.50 US if you are not in australia

please let me know and if you want one i will need your full name and address PM me thanks neal

Hi Henry

yes i do and do you still want one if so the cost is $67.50 US if you are not in australia

please let me know and if you want one i will need your full name and address PM me thanks neal
why are you selling off new stock parts and it sounds like alot of them... are the picco's going bye-bye agian? i personally do not run them i like cmb motors ..but everyone has a opinion , but i have been following the picco threads close to watch and see if im intrested. or are they changing up things like all these parts for the new model year to make them better?

tk

Hi Henry

why are you selling off new stock parts and it sounds like alot of them... are the picco's going bye-bye agian? i personally do not run them i like cmb motors ..but everyone has a opinion , but i have been following the picco threads close to watch and see if im intrested. or are they changing up things like all these parts for the new model year to make them better?

tk

Hi Terry

no picco are fine iam just making room for different motors :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

and iam working with Alberto at this time only to make a few small changes eg oil hole

cone behind flywheel ect ect ....

iam working on changing my office from one room to a bigger one and while i was moving the parts i found a extra box so i worked out some parts and desided i put up a small amount on here

well that is all i can tell you at this time but in the next few weeks i hope to have some Great news :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: thanks neal

Hi all i have re done this thread so now there is a new one

under for sale

thanks neal

and thanks to all that have bought pipes and parts i will send tracking numbers to you tomorrow

thanks again neal rogers

Hi Henry

tk

Hi Terry

no picco are fine iam just making room for different motors :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

and iam working with Alberto at this time only to make a few small changes eg oil hole

iam working on changing my office from one room to a bigger one and while i was moving the parts i found a extra box so i worked out some parts and desided i put up a small amount on here

well that is all i can tell you at this time but in the next few weeks i hope to have some Great news :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: thanks neal
Hi Neal,

I really hope Picco does not change the oil hole arrangment on the 45 rod. It is the best oil system out there (the scoop). I ran the 45 Blackheads with the stock rod prior to MACs and never broke one myself. I've seen the RPM (Dave Richardson) rods break equally often as the stock rods. Sometimes aluminum rods just break...you never know when, but most times it's when they are new, because of metallurgical stresses. The double side chamfer is a bad idea too, because the scoop won't work if the rod is put in the wrong way. Just put a note in the box describing the correct rod orientation...and check them yourself before you ship them. I know it's a pain to do that (been there, done that) but it beats dealing with broken engines and unhappy customers.

It's great to see some good engines out there again.

Good Luck with the Piccos,

Andy

Hi Henry

tk

Hi Terry

Hi Neal,

I really hope Picco does not change the oil hole arrangment on the 45 rod. It is the best oil system out there (the scoop). I ran the 45 Blackheads with the stock rod prior to MACs and never broke one myself. I've seen the RPM (Dave Richardson) rods break equally often as the stock rods. Sometimes aluminum rods just break...you never know when, but most times it's when they are new, because of metallurgical stresses. The double side chamfer is a bad idea too, because the scoop won't work if the rod is put in the wrong way. Just put a note in the box describing the correct rod orientation...and check them yourself before you ship them. I know it's a pain to do that (been there, done that) but it beats dealing with broken engines and unhappy customers.

It's great to see some good engines out there again.

Good Luck with the Piccos,

Andy
Hi Andy

Picco are not going to change the oil hole( SCOOP) on the rods but Alberto is going to make some rods with a small hole that the top of the bushing at the bottom end and i will offer them as a option ....

the problem was that the rods were put in the wrong way at the factory and the scoop would suck the oil away from the bushing

i have spoken with Alberto and that problem has been addressed but i also now check them when i receive them..... and thanks for the suggestion about a note inside the box for the new owner to check as well..... i will do that

as for the double side chamfer i agree as well that was something i talked about with Alberto and that is on the cards to be changed

i would like you to explain if you would not mind... do think that small holes in the liner under the exhaust port

are beneficial in marine motors ???

as some say yes and some so no

thanks once again Andy

neal rogers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back