PHM Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i am intristed in twin sgx carbon cawl cane you send me pick and prices inc shiping to MALTA

Many thanks in adv.

I might as well get in line here also.

Waitin for 3 myself.

1 of 3 just had an anniversary too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might as well get in line here also.Waitin for 3 myself.

1 of 3 just had an anniversary too.
Seems like a long time to wait for a simple cowl? I had enquired about a cowl and was basicly told to order and pay on the website. What is the typical wait time for a cowl? I won't even go there untill I hear some good results? Anyone had any luck getting cowls? Not to bash, but I'm leary of forking over money untill I know there is product. Had too many bad experiences in the model boat world over the years.....

I'm sure most of us have gotten cowls from Mike in the past. I know I have on many occasions. If you order a cowl, you WILL get it, but sometimes it takes a while. The cowls are nice and to me, worth the wait.

Obviously, when he has a cowl in stock, you'll get it quicker.

For carbon cowls, patience is needed from time to time, something we sometimes don't seem to have.

I'd ask for my money back, but I was told 3 weeks ago that mine were on the way. I'll be interested to see the postmark date if they do actually come. I've been thru this before, and I should have known better, but I gave him the benifit of the doubt and tried to do business again. I know it's only toy boats, but weather it's $10 or $10,000, and not only this vendor, product sent when the money is recieved, simple as that. Keep in mind that if I don't have something, I won't be offering to sell it to you or have you send me money for it, strange method, but just way I am.

Mike Byer

Guy's i am sorry for the wait , i had a funeral and a family member get hurt in a car accident , i will try to clear most of the orders i have by the end of next week.

Agian i am very sorry for the wait

Guy's i am sorry for the wait , i had a funeral and a family member get hurt in a car accident , i will try to clear most of the orders i have by the end of next week.

I ordered 2 fiberglass cowls for Cajun Bullet 21 with Greenhead CMB(you know,exhaust comes out toward front of boat,180 degree header through the side of cowl)after several emails & no pictures sent as requested.What I got after getting a Canadian money order from the post office & waiting some time was 2 not particularly good Eagle SG 21 cowls for an engine with exhaust coming out toward the rear of boat,certainly inappropriate for a Bullet w/ greenhead.Not bitching,my mistake for trusting someone at their word,lesson learned permanently this time.Got $50 in them,anyone want them before I put them in trash?

Philip

I ordered 2 fiberglass cowls for Cajun Bullet 21 with Greenhead CMB(you know,exhaust comes out toward front of boat,180 degree header through the side of cowl)after several emails & no pictures sent as requested.What I got after getting a Canadian money order from the post office & waiting some time was 2 not particularly good Eagle SG 21 cowls for an engine with exhaust coming out toward the rear of boat,certainly inappropriate for a Bullet w/ greenhead.Not bitching,my mistake for trusting someone at their word,lesson learned permanently this time.Got $50 in them,anyone want them before I put them in trash?

Philip
i could use 1 of them, how much?

Philip

Philip there is 2 CMB Green head motors 1 with rear ex. and 1 with front ex.

Those are the cowls that are being used on the 21 cajin bullit , the cowls were only 15.00 ea. if you don't like them i can make you the bubble cowl that is used on 21 front exaust.

This is the first i have heard from you since you got the cowls , you have not emailed me about this , so if you have a problem with them let me no before you go bad mouthing the cowls

Philip

Philip there is 2 CMB Green head motors 1 with rear ex. and 1 with front ex.

Those are the cowls that are being used on the 21 cajin bullit , the cowls were only 15.00 ea. if you don't like them i can make you the bubble cowl that is used on 21 front exaust.

This is the first i have heard from you since you got the cowls , you have not emailed me about this , so if you have a problem with them let me no before you go bad mouthing the cowls
MIKE, I`AM STILL WAITING FOR MY HYDRO COWL IT HAS BEEN 10 WEEKS!! JOE WARREN COLLIERVILLE TN

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back