• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas ssp 20 for sale/mac .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

Hi all,

I am selling my sport 20 boat. It's a Phil hull set up with a Mac.21 and an AB parabolic pipe/ metal tank sholund x440/3 prop everything but the reciever.

I also have a few different props for it and a new piston and sleeve for the engine which was just torn down and inspected/new bearings installed. Great engine pipe combo. This class just did not take off up here and I need the money for other things.

$600.00 plus actual shipping

pics are here:

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x180/brandonclan/forsale/

Thanks

hello brandon i might be interested in this boat, would you take $550 for it? and i live in the area

and would like to pick it up one other thing what is it painted with?

thanks

norm j

fmbc

Last edited by a moderator:
hello brandon i might be interested in this boat, would you take $550 for it? and i live in the area and would like to pick it up one other thing what is it painted with?

thanks

norm j

fmbc
Hi,

I'd take 550.00 but I'd keep the extra piston and sleeve and just include 1 extra prop.

It's painted with house of colors neon green/ ppg automotive white base and clearcoat...

Picking it up(meeting) would not be a problem...easier that way!

Let me know

Dan

hello brandon i might be interested in this boat, would you take $550 for it? and i live in the area and would like to pick it up one other thing what is it painted with?

thanks

norm j

fmbc
P.M. and e-mail sent

Let me know

Dan

Latest posts

Back