• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leaving the hobby Part 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Two boats going this round. Two pink boats. One is my daughter's Seaducer 12 SD3. Pink Metal Flake. ARTR Add a receiver and fuel and it's ready to go. Probably needs to be retrimmed a bit since we kinda had it running with training wheels a bit. Comes with CMB 21 VAC and a CMB Pipe with Silencer, flex cable and AB x440 prop. Seaducer Hardware. $495 plus shipping. She didn't run much. A couple of times in District and Two NAMBA Nats. Hers is the one in the fore ground.

Second another of my too large scale fleet. 1978 Circus Circus built from the 2nd version of a Velasco hull. Made the final out of 36 boats in the 2011 NAMBA Nats with it. Has a shot at winning until I flamed out. Very fast. Radared over 70mph a couple of times. Has not run in a while and will need new fuel tanks. Otherwise ARTR. Add a receiver and motor and pipe. Comes with one custom 1457 prop. Also comes with a custom JRS boat stand etched with Circus Curcus on the stand. Has a few dings and could use a repaint. If you want to do that I will make you a set of decals for an additional $75. Extra Larry Kraemer driver included. Cowl is three pieces. Nose and tail bolt on and engine cover is only part removable. Andy Brown scale rudder and bracket. Speedmaster strut. Custom motor mount. Radio box mounted in front and removable. 3rd Needle. $950 Plus shipping.

Personal check, MO or PayPal. If using PayPal must send funds as a gift or add 3%.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two winged boats but those I am not going to sell. Both my 89 Circus and my Exide are staying put for now.

So interestingly enough the C Mono sitting behind the Circus which I hadn't listed yet is sold. Looks like it is staying in District 9

So I have estimated shipping for the boat and the stand for the Circus and it will run upwards of $150-200 depending on location since they will need to go separately. I have had a request for more pictures I will shoot those tonight

Andy Brown scale rudder and a custom exhaust fitting made by Alan Terry

Custom floor mounted motor mounts. Triple rubber isolators on each side.

http://s589.photobucket.com/user/Jonezin2fish/media/20160503_121601.jpg.html[/URL]

20160503_122005.jpg

Kraemer Driver

Front mounted radio box. It bolts to teh floor and is removable.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the price scares you make me an offer. I will sell the boat and stand separately. I did get some better estimates on shipping too. Oh and the 21 mono....I will part that out too if I have too

Ok so the Circus is sold pending funds. Looks like it's going to hitch a ride to Wichita where the new owner will pick it up.

Back