• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas Sport 40 for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

As it says i have a 4 year old well kept boat with minor damage for sale. Boat comes with fuel tanks, strut,rudder,motor mount, Turn fin and violet needle. This boat needs a new stuffing tube and i can install one if needed. This boat was the 2007 IMPBA Sport 40 Councorse winner its not perfect but a eye catcher Bud #8 with flying E on it $325.00 plus shipping NO RADIO BOX MOTOR OR PIPE included I will try to post a pic

Last edited by a moderator:
As it says i have a 4 year old well kept boat with minor damage for sale. Boat comes with fuel tanks, strut,rudder,motor mount, Turn fin and violet needle. This boat needs a new stuffing tube and i can install one if needed. This boat was the 2007 IMPBA Sport 40 Councorse winner its not perfect but a eye catcher Bud #8 with flying E on it $325.00 plus shipping NO RADIO BOX MOTOR OR PIPE included I will try to post a pic
hey BIG DOG want to sell the motor from that boat?????????????????? :p

Nah not BLACKIE its going in a new Pt boat. The Picco is still strong as ever want to sell yours back?

if the boats still for sale i'll take it . pm me with the total and how you want payment

Nah not BLACKIE its going in a new Pt boat. The Picco is still strong as ever want to sell yours back?
Not a chance need some kinda ammo so I can run with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

is boat sold if not what kind minor damage thanks butch

is boat sold if not what kind minor damage thanks butch
Boat was mailed friday to wingnut

Latest posts

Back