PeaShooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Racers,

If you remember back a few months ago I was asking if anybody had a 12 kits laying around they wanted to get rid of.. Well that did not happen so let me introduce to you the PeaShooter.

Yep its a 12 size Crapshooter.

This boat along with its 2 brothers will be racing in both dist 4 and 6. Only 3 boat will be made.

A few notes about the boat..

I did up a set of drawings and all parts are laser cut.

The boat is not for sale. Nor are any of the parts for it (please do not ask. thanks)

The boat was designed for my buddy Ronnie so he has something to do this winter. I thought why not get him the best!

The front sponsons are built up.. Quite trick I might add.

The rears are ABS

As far as Im concerned this is Stu's boat and will always be Stu's boat. If he asks me to send him the files and destroy mine it will be done.. this is NOT MY DESIGN.

Mine boat will be OSTZ powered with a Texan pipe.

If we can get it to speed I might go 2 lap hunting with it.

Rock on.

Get better Ronnie.. Your boat is close..

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! The .12 riggers are the hot ticket. :D

Looks pretty nice Mike.

...and I might add...that I've been updating the old .12 SG to the newest SGX-2 specs.

It will be availible in the 50% and 80% kit form.

We might build more than three! ;)

Also have a new "Micro" strut and rudder assembly for these little boats. We have only the blades to finish

and these units will be ready to ship.

P.S The .12 SGX-2 just may have some record breaking potential of it's own! :)

Yes! The .12 riggers are the hot ticket. :D
Looks pretty nice Mike.
Look out Mark, Ron can drive! And it sounds like Grim built him a kick-azz little boat! Who gets the third one Grim?...Big Bryon?

Larry

Cool, bring it on! The A(.12) hydro class is going to be the largest class in D6 next year. You D4 guy's might just want to take a road trip next year.

Mark

Now, it's up to Stu to make this a production boat. Yes Stu that is a request!! Nice work Grim!!!!

Now, it's up to Stu to make this a production boat. Yes Stu that is a request!! Nice work Grim!!!!

Stu won't build a 21 hull so I doubt he will consider doing a .12. That is why there are the Blackbird, Blackjack and Diamondbacks as 21 hulls. All are Crapshooter clones.

I hear ya man.. Its a little guy for sure.. Mini Motors and tons of “Excedrin” RPMs

When you think of it, to me it would make more since for Crapshooter to do a 21 boat because of the motors he sells. What I like about Stu's racing program and business.. It has great focus.. Crapshooter boats are experts in there area and they stick to there guns.. When and if the time is right maybe we will see additions.. and maybe not.. either way... IT WORKS.

Thanks for all you do Stu.

Grim

I hear ya man.. Its a little guy for sure.. Mini Motors and tons of “Excedrin” RPMs
When you think of it, to me it would make more since for Crapshooter to do a 21 boat because of the motors he sells. What I like about Stu's racing program and business.. It has great focus.. Crapshooter boats are experts in there area and they stick to there guns.. When and if the time is right maybe we will see additions.. and maybe not.. either way... IT WORKS.

Thanks for all you do Stu.

Grim
PEA SHOOTER you crack me up...................... I LIKE IT

I love it mike!

geez... i wish santa would bring me a laser cutter for christmas!

I have to get my new .12 design finished!

Tom,

Lets do this.. When you have the new boat buit up and its time for the cowl bring the boat down for the day and we will build the plug.. For you I will take the plug to work and pull you a few.. FREE..

COMEON MAN.. I have been trying to get you to drive a mild 2 hours south to say hi anyway..

GRIM

yea.... and ive been wanting to do it...

the new.12 sponson design I have in my head might need some 3d cad work..... I can't get my head around it completely.... and i'd love for it to be built up not wof....

ill call ya soon....

Back