paypal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lay26

Supporting Member
i would like to get some feedback. most of us use paypal to send payments for things on the web, and i was thinking about the "gift" idea....you know when you send someone funds as a gift there are no fees. has anyone else explored this option? what do you all think about sending payments as gifts to avoid the fees?

I've never seen that option-perhaps Terry Kelly Jr. could chime in.
that is what i do, and then just get a addy from the person to ship to, it works but as much as i have done it here lately they sent me a nice letter stating that if i continued to do it after the 21st of this month that they would go ahead and charge me the fees..lol , they are scammers and i will say i have some stuff yet to sell so i may have to take money orders, little slower but if you know the guys ..i will usually try to send out when we make a deal and shorten the time a bit.

tk

The more the system is abused the quicker they will shut it down.

Since people like using Paypal for "buyer protection" would it not make more sense to advertise buyer will pay fees? I bet 90% will.

Or am I totally wrong in assuming that everyone in here does not like working or providing service for free?

Not a giant fan of paypal's fees, I think they are to high, but I do like the fact that I can send myself money from one account to another without paying a fee a second time.

As USA banks are charging arround 35us$ for foreign transfers , up to 850us$ PayPal is cheaper to use.

Customers wanting European hulls and/or hardware have to add the 4% PayPal fee.

As Euro transfers are free in the Netherlands (also to other countries) I've no additional costs.

Back