• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

parts for CMB Green head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickTomsett

Supporting Member
Hi where does one get parts for a CMB Green head 21?? live why up north and have been out of the loop for to long lol

looking for a piston and sleeve

Thanks for your help

Rick

Hi where does one get parts for a CMB Green head 21?? live why up north and have been out of the loop for to long lol

Thanks for your help

Rick
I'll sell you one, It's in excellent condition about a gallon ran through it, compression is great! It has a Irwin lower on it. Just to many projects going on. Asking $200.00 shipped

Thanks for your help

Rick

tim, ygm.
I'll sell you one, It's in excellent condition about a gallon ran through it, compression is great! It has a Irwin lower on it. Just to many projects going on. Asking $200.00 shipped
tim, ygm.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks just looking for a piston and sleeve
i have a whole motor ill sell you that has a good piston and sleeve, it is not new but very, very nice, has everything except head button and carb .. 100.00 plus a little shipping

tk

better buy what you can where you can, Stu said no more green head parts in stock a while back.

mb

Rick,

Which green head engine? front exhaust Valvola or rear exhaust inboard or outboard powerhead? If it's a valvola the newer '06,'07,'08,'09, P/S will fit. If it's a rear exhaust and your sleeve is still good contact Brad Christy, He makes custom pistons for many engines that factory parts are unavailable for.

Larry

better buy what you can where you can, Stu said no more green head parts in stock a while back.

mb
Will the new cmb piston and sleeve fit the Mac 21 outboard?
I don't have any CMB rear exhaust engines to measure, either green or red head, inboard or outboard, but I know for certain that the Valvola and Mac inboard P/S are not interchangeable with the Mac outboard. Also I have been told that the CMB green head and red head rear exhaust P/S are different from each other, and not interchangeable between those two engines.

Larry

i will also add that the 2 versions of the green head LS - silver case & black case/evo2 p&s will interchange, but have different porting. i haven't measured anything as far as timing #'s, but the ex. ports are shaped differently. appears more aggresive on the early motor, the silver case.

Back