Parabolic pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Guys, help me out some, whats all the he haw about these parabolic pipes? Looks like everyone wants one, I have no clue what one is to start with, maybe a pic would help. Are they better than the average tuned pipe?

Roy

alot of the HE HAW LOL is about the 45 parabolic pipe that andy used to make.. they worked well on mono's and hydros.. he has a new one now and i don't know or can't comment on that one but the old one worked good.

chris

alot of the HE HAW LOL is about the 45 parabolic pipe that andy used to make.. they worked well on mono's and hydros.. he has a new one now and i don't know or can't comment on that one but the old one worked good.
chris
This is a picture of the new pipe, posted bij Andy in the manufacturer section:

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?act=at...ost&id=9150

This is the old style parabolic i'm using on my fire fighter rigger. I added an extra muffler section so that i can run it overhere. The old one in the picture is the original pipe.

AB_pipe,_old_and_new.jpg

Guys, help me out some, whats all the he haw about these parabolic pipes? Looks like everyone wants one, I have no clue what one is to start with, maybe a pic would help. Are they better than the average tuned pipe?
Roy
The angles are form by way of parabolic curves rather than straight line angles.

It provides a smoother transition from one section to the other for the pulse wave and the gas flow.

Back