Palm Beach Race May20-21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitboy

Supporting Member
Well looks like it's time to get your entries in for the Palm Beach race if you haven't done so.

Deadline to get them postmarked is: Friday May 12. No late entries excepted this year.

NAMBA3 Site is currently up then down then up? Here's an old link for the flyer if the site stays back up before the race: Palm Beach 5/20-21

This link here works: otherwise Email me direct for any entry form:[email protected]

Rumor has it that there will be a cookout Saturday night.

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be sending in my entry this weekend. Looking forward to it.West Palm is always a fun race. I'm sure you can count on a gang from Brandon to be there.

Don

Hi Todd - District 3 Site was down for 1 hour on Thursday, between 11:30 and 12:30 in the afternoon. That was it. Try your refresh button, hopefully that's all it is. Otherwise I don't understand any other problem you might be having.

Ron

Hi Todd - District 3 Site was down for 1 hour on Thursday, between 11:30 and 12:30 in the afternoon. That was it. Try your refresh button, hopefully that's all it is. Otherwise I don't understand any other problem you might be having.

Ron

Ron,

Trust me it was down much longer than that on Friday. I wasn't the only one having trouble witht it. I don't need to hit refresh as it does every visit to the page. I still did though just to make sure. It seemed to be working fine finally Friday night.

Todd

Entries are rolling in, quite a few names haven't arrive yet, and the clock is ticking....Get 'em postmarked by Friday. :D

Todd,

The Brandon boys are late with entries as usual, I'm rattling cages to get them postmarked by Friday.

Don

Entries are rolling in, quite a few names haven't arrive yet, and the clock is ticking....Get 'em postmarked by Friday. :D

Todd,

The Brandon boys are late with entries as usual, I'm rattling cages to get them postmarked by Friday.

Don
Trust me, it's not just the Brandon boys. Plenty more here. It was also the same out in the midwest when I lived in Tulsa.

FYI, we need the following for these classes to make:

B Hydro 1

X Hydro 1

Nitro Offsshore 1

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:

A Hydro 1

B Hydro 2

C Hydro 1

X Hydro 2

Nitro Offsshore 2

Todd
Todd:

If either C Hydro or X Hydro don't run and you need one more for B Hydro you can count me in to help that class.

A Hydro 1

B Hydro 2

C Hydro 1

X Hydro 2

Nitro Offsshore 2

Todd
Todd:

If either C Hydro or X Hydro don't run and you need one more for B Hydro you can count me in to help that class.
Thanks Chris, I'll keep that in mind. Looks like the nitro rigger classes are shrinking again. :(

Got the other half of your entry today. :)

Todd - I'm sending my entry in today, (I had to wait because we didn't know if Mary could get off). I'll be running B Hydro and C Hydro, so get your orange B Hydro ready.

Ron

Back