• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Paint shop now open

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offshoremodels

Yes I am back on my feet and ready to start painting boats again. I am going to try and put together a site or page on my site for pictures of boats I have done but not sure when it will be done. I will post pictures as I go along also. We are also going to be doing 1/8 scales hydros also.

From one painter to another, Great job! You should have posted a money shot first like the Flag or something first. I was really gonna laugh and say you must have been really proud of that cowl since that was the only thing loading. Then all the other pictures loaded up and I was saying "COOL": :D

Any how great job and not a bad price at all for $350. Is that including material or must the owner of the boat supply it?

If that's for your time, material and prepartion these guys are getting a great deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back