Pacific Graphics ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CConrad

Hello from Germany,

this winter i built a 1:8 Tandem Wing Hydro and now it's ready to paint. On the web i found the site from Pacific Graphics and i asked them via e-mail, how i can order a sheet for the 97 Miss Exide and about the payment, but i never got an answer!

My question now, can any of you guys help me, getting this graphic sheet??

Here you can see my project:

Tandem Wing .90 Hydro

Pacific Graphics are slowwwww on returning e-mails. Best if you can get there telephone number and ring them. They do good work.

Man, I just looked at those pix of your boat. Very nice! I like that carbon fiber turn fin. What engine is that?? It looks like a "K" with gold anodizing??

Hello Rodney,

well, i will try again a Phonecall, hope this time it will be successful.

You are right, that motor is a K90, the new one with the double intake rotor, which i let anodize completely in black and gold. ( after reworking it a little bit ;) ). If you are wondering about a .90 engine, we normally here in Germany are using these, because we haven't races for unlimited's here and therefore for us it's free, what engine we take. Thank you for the compliment and i hope getting soon my graphics, to do some paint job.

Curt-

Mike Gossler from Pacific Marine Graphics is an awesome guy to deal with, I've been using him for my scale graphics for years. Your best bet is to call him rather than e-mail. Have no fears, he will do you right! :D :D

CConrad,

That is a very nice looking boat. It sould really get along with the K90 in it also. Excellent work B)

Tim.

that is a nice batmobile :lol: nice boat , cant find it on google though :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back