P Mono in the US...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig dawson

hi...was just wondering what P Mono hulls guys are using in the US at the moment or the ones that are winning ....have a seaducer p mono at the moment but has a habit of nose diving if get rough...the lizard p mono seems a good boat to get ....any opinions out there...cheers craig

I have run about five P-Mono's over the years (Seaducer, Aeromarine, Insane) and hands down the Speedcraft (designed by Mike Whitley and now made by Donald Huff) is my choice. Looks a bit like the Seaducer but easy to set up and has much more room for batteries. She turns great, handles chop and is fast. A great boat.

Don's email is [email protected] Phone: 706-957-1552

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out West the popular choice is the AM 33" Titan, Delta Force Cyberstorm and the Insane 34". The Titan and Cyberstorm are excellent running hulls for both P and P-Ltd power. The IB 34" is better suited for full P power. I run a Delta Force 33 which may be a little faster than the above mentioned hulls, but it does not handle the rough race water very well.

TG

Back