P.I. Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Cowey

Hello fellow Boaters.

My name is Jeff Cowey from Guelph Ontairo Canada.

I am new on the computer and just learning my way around. This is my first time on International Waters. I have been seeking out ways to get my story out about my bad experience with Performance International/Blackhawk Hobbies.

If this is an inapropriate site to express my views, my email is [email protected] Anyone is welcome to send me a note of dissapproval and I will cease and desist. If you have been burned by Chris Rabito I would like to hear from you.

I ordered a hull from Performance International/Blackhawk Hobbies October 29 2007. To this day I still have not recieved my hull and have no hopes to either. To top it off I'm out 600$ U.S. I have been chasing Chris for a year now. I'm not giving up! I have spoke with many people who know Chris and the story is all the same...BAD NEWS!!

If there is anyone out there who knows how I can get my hull from this guy I would love some advice.

Sincerely Jeff~Mad~Boater

Unfortnatly you are one of many that this guy has taken money from without delivering the goods. Over on Jim's Boat Dock there have been many stories of nightmares where this guy has taken peoples money and never supplying a boat. I don't know if it would be worth your while to contact the athorities about this or not. If the transaction was performed on a computor it most likely would be a federal issue. Unfortunatly I think that you will have to write this off as a learning experience.

Unfortnatly you are one of many that this guy has taken money from without delivering the goods. Over on Jim's Boat Dock there have been many stories of nightmares where this guy has taken peoples money and never supplying a boat. I don't know if it would be worth your while to contact the athorities about this or not. If the transaction was performed on a computor it most likely would be a federal issue. Unfortunatly I think that you will have to write this off as a learning experience.
Do what i would do call old Rocko too take care of it !!! you would get your money and some fingers LOL...... B)

It's going on 2 years now since I made my first post here on ITNLWATERS. The main reason I joined was to let everyone know about my experience with Cris Rabito. He outright burned me. No other way to put it. Me..living in Canada I'm an easy target.I have contacted the local Sheriff in Metairie, Contacted the local small claims court, filed a complaint with the Better Business Bearue.Basically I'm BEAT! Too far away to get justice. I know I will never get my boat or my money. I have come to grips with that. The only retribution I have is putting his name and reputation up front to warn others.

Don't deal with Chris Rabito / Performance International...HE WILL BURN YOU!!!

Research the company you order from!!

Regards Jeff Cowey

Back