p 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam larvenz

Supporting Member
Hi I would like to know if any one still has a p90 case they would consider selling . got the one i blow up out an not as bad as i had thought lost bearings and case though . So tring here any help would be wunderful . Thank's for looking adam

when was it ran last an how has ir been stored please . so far sounds good to me . thanks P.S sorry for the long wait was deciding if i wanted to get nitro or electric or leave it alone . thanks adam

Hello Adam

The motor was last run two years ago and is stored in marvel mystery oil which is wrapped in shop towels .

It is a old motor but it has good compression.

HI Jim Sounds good to me . my address is 3306-38th/street Moline , IL 61265 would u like a certified bank check . Oh ya shipping when u can let me know how much please Thank 's It would be GREAT to get a video with it and so Dick Jones could see it run . it's his old eagle sg i am putting it in . Hope i am not breaking any rules here . Adam

Adam,

I blew up a P90 one time because a case bolt came loose and it was like opening up the throttle wide open. After that I used red lock-tite and star lock washers on the bearing side of the engine case. Then on the carb side of the engine case I used blue lock-tite. Then torqued the bolts to the middle of the suggested range. After that I never blew up this type of motor again.

This might solve potential problems in the future.

Brad

Back