outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve palgreene

Hello guys i just got a new zippkit outrigger elec this year does anyone have a jae mini sprint elec outrigger where do you put the battery & speed control in that boat i got a small battery & the offshore 60a v3 speed control any one have any picture of there boat i can see .

Go to Zipp Kits web site and look at the instruction manual for the mini. There is a picture near the end. Here it is:

Capture.JPG

yes i look at that but i the my speed control is bigger then the one they have in the boat not even the same speed control i got the battery today get the speed control next week i just dont think it all going to fix in the . Do you run the boat what speed control do you have .

I just built mine and I have the same problem. My ESC was too big, so I have ordered this one, but I don't know for sure if it will fit either. I spoke to Zipp about it and they are in the process of making an FE version of their nitro 12 boat because it has more room inside.

Capture.JPG

Go look on the Fast Electric forum. Another person is asking the same question there and there is a picture of a solution.

I will find out monday if the offshore speed control 60a v3 will fix in there but i was told by zipp should fix in front of the motor we will see if none of these fix think i will send my to boats back and wait till they make the box bigger so every thing fix in there .

Back