• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

outrigger prop wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neal rogers

Hi there has anyone got a second hand prop for a outrigger with a picco 67 in it running 50% nitro i'am setting this boat up for straight line speed what have you guys :) and gals :) got that you think would be a good prop and i can only pay with paypal i live in australia

please send me a P/M at [email protected]

thanks neal

:D

Hi there has anyone got a second hand prop for a outrigger with a picco 67 in it running 50% nitro i'am setting this boat up for straight line speed what have you guys :) and gals :) got that you think would be a good prop and i can only pay with paypal i live in australia

please send me a P/M at [email protected]

thanks neal

:D

What kind of boat? Have you ran it yet? If so, how did it perform with what prop? Its hard to say what will and wont work without some prior knowledge of the boat.

Larry

Hi

I'm in Australia and have quite a few hydro pros

Let me know what size you are looking for.

I might have one for you.

Thanks Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
I have quite a few "used but good" props that would work well for you. Let me know what type of boat and give me info on props you have already run, and I will make you a great deal. Thanks

Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

hi neal,

good to see another SAW 67 downunder,

that mean your coming to the SAW trails

in 27\28 May in Melbourne.

i would lend you a prop for 67, but

that's the one i be running lol

have fun and good luck.

regards Aaron

Hi guys thanks for all options on this i will get some more info for you it is home :) had loosely base desihn from a dumas hawk been running outrigers for about 3 years but i went to monohulls and now iam back into outrigers

i used to used a octura 1465 1462 X465 x462 1662 and the fast one was a V962 cut down to 60 but i could not get rid of hopping transom when i backed off ... the Picco has been worked as far as it can go i have had this boat in the water and it runs very nice does not turn very well around the course but i do not need that to happen as it is for straight line..... i have got rid of most of my props for this boat and would like to buy 3 props for it

so if you have what i need please tell me how much and + shipping to perth australia 6155

i have a mate here in perth that we are looking at comming over to the straight line speed in december i think that is when it is on............ he has a very fast outrigger as well but he has got a 23 CC boat motor

sorry for the time it has taken me to get back to you guys ... will reply again tonight

thanks neal

Hmmmmmmmmmm yes, the FFGas does indeed run pretty well if I do say so myself, so much so that there is another about 2-4wks away cause you can never have too many riggers.

It's presently very highly doubtful if not impossible that I will get across to the East Coast in Dec 06 due to "the Great Johno House Renovation/Extension of '06".

That said, I WILL be in Melbourne (definately) with work 15-26 May and may just have to change the return flight to 28 just to come for a look/drool over you speedy Victorians. (If work will allow it anyway............fingers crossed).

Johno

Johno hell you will not be able to go sh-- i :( :p :p :p was goping to talk to you about getting over there at Dec well i will have to go buy my self trying to get my work to sponser me ?? he is looking at it

well i just need to get the props and away i go

will email you tonight got some Questions for you

Neal,

you need to get your hands on some 2170 mods.

as a v962 does not have enough blade area.[been there done that]

there are three SAW this year.

1st- 27,28 May----- carribean gardens

2nd -16-17 sept------carribean gardens

3rd---2nd---- Dec--------cherry lake

hope to see you guys in Melbourne sometime for a SAW event

as the interest is becoming greater every year.

Mick that would be good to see you at the SAW event end of this month.

if you need to now anything can call me on 0423 299 082

regards Aaron

Hi guys thanks for all options on this i will get some more info for you it is home :) had loosely base desihn from a dumas hawk been running outrigers for about 3 years but i went to monohulls and now iam back into outrigers

i used to used a octura 1465 1462 X465 x462 1662 and the fast one was a V962 cut down to 60 but i could not get rid of hopping transom when i backed off ... the Picco has been worked as far as it can go i have had this boat in the water and it runs very nice does not turn very well around the course but i do not need that to happen as it is for straight line..... i have got rid of most of my props for this boat and would like to buy 3 props for it

so if you have what i need please tell me how much and + shipping to perth australia 6155

i have a mate here in perth that we are looking at comming over to the straight line speed in december i think that is when it is on............ he has a very fast outrigger as well but he has got a 23 CC boat motor

sorry for the time it has taken me to get back to you guys ... will reply again tonight

thanks neal

Hi Neal

I have a new never touched Octura x462 you could have for $35 postage included.

X1760 sharp.balanced and polished $45 posted

Octura 2.6 sharp,balanced,cupped $45 posted

Jason

Aaron, if work let me swing the flight change/extra days, I'll be there for sure. I'll be in touch when I know more.............................**** it means I have to suck up to the big boss at work as well as the wife....................this could get nasty very quickly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johno

Aaron, if work let me swing the flight change/extra days, I'll be there for sure. I'll be in touch when I know more.............................**** it means I have to suck up to the big boss at work as well as the wife....................this could get nasty very quickly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johno

LOL Johno

Thats why I maried my BOSS!!! I can do both at once!!

Johno you have to try and get some interstate racing in.

Dave

thanks neal

Hi Neal

I have a new never touched Octura x462 you could have for $35 postage included. (prop sold)

X1760 sharp.balanced and polished $45 posted

Octura 2.6 sharp,balanced,cupped $45 posted

Jason

Still have a few 21 and 45 hydro props for sale.

Shipping to U.S is not a problem.

Back