Outboard Tunnel Hull Kit ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the 40 Drag N Fli perform with the OS 20? Without any rear sponsons or other planning surface, do you have to kick the lower in a lot for lift? I still have two 40 size kits and may build one of them as an outboard kneeler

Thanks, k
The boat was Frank Ward's(the designer of the DragN' Fli) original prototype and not the kit. It had a lot of angle in the tunnel floor. Frank told me the kit has less tunnel lift than his prototype.

JD

I am thinking a vintage 20 OB is what was referred to, like the OS 40 outboard used on those scale like outboard boats. If the reference is to the modern OS XM engine I made a bad assumption. ???

I am thinking a vintage 20 OB is what was referred to, like the OS 40 outboard used on those scale like outboard boats. If the reference is to the modern OS XM engine I made a bad assumption. ???
Just an old man misstating the size of the new O.S. 21 Outboard. Well, at least some members are looking at the post.
JD - Charter member of the FROG Racing Team

Back