• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard Pipes and Headers for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ive got a huge pile of stuff to sell for a friend I have done the best I can to take pictures of this stuff, as some of it I am not familiar with. If you need specific pictures or dimensions, I will do my best to oblige. Now for the disclaimer stuff:

PLEASE READ

• Paypal ONLY.
  • No PM's!! All questions here.
  • I will ship within 2-3 days unless I specify something else. I work for a living....
  • Shipping is NOT included in the pricing. (I will tell you the total with shipping)
  • I am ONLY shipping via USPS.
  • I will ship ANYWHERE in the world, but you will pay for shipping.
  • If you say 'Ill take it', its yours. Otherwise, its still fair game.
  • I expect payment imeddiatley
  • My Paypal address is - [email protected]

----------------------------

The below four items are ALL Irwin quiet .45 size pipes. The #1 pipe is slighter longer than the other three, the #2, and #3 pipes appear to be the same. The #4 pipe is shorter than the other 3. This is fairly common on most all Irwin pipes I have seen, there are usually some variations. All of them come with pressure fittings, and are in good shape.

All 4 of these pipes are $30.00 each plus shipping and handling. Please designate which number you want.

IMG_20130306_200152_zpsfbc460a3.jpg

---------------------------

BRAND NEW, OS muffler with screws. This was taken off a new motor that was run with a tuned pipe. Never seen fuel. $20.00 plus s&h.

IMG_20130306_200542_zpscf864d39.jpg

---------------------------

Header lot, most of these headers came with the Irwin pipes. There is one NEW Rossi .45 OB header (no spring or plate), One Irwin OS.21 OB header, One OS/K&B .21 header (Has holes for either motor), One K&B .21 header, and one header that appears to be another OS/K&B .21 (two sets of holes) header, but has a larger outlet tube. $25.00, plus s&h for the whole lot.

IMG_20130306_200516_zpse7f3deb2.jpg

--------------------------

The next picture shows two Silver Bullet (Mark Hopper/HTB boats) pipes. The top pipe is a .21 size original (Non 'HP' pipe) Silver Bullet, in great shape with pressure nipple. $40.00, plus s&h.

The bottom pipe is a .45 size Silver Bullet pipe. I ran these for years, and they are a phenominal all around pipe. Great shape, with pressure nipple. $50.00, plus s&h.

IMG_20130306_200342_zps40a007f4.jpg

The next picture shows two .21 size Iriwin quiet pipes. Again, they are slightly different. The top pipe has a larger diameter and larger radius tube on the header peice. The bottom pipe has a smaller diamter and smaller radius header peice. Please designate top or bottom pipe when letting me know which one you want. $30.00 each, plus s&h.

IMG_20130306_200334_zpsb8a043f1.jpg

Lastly, I have 4 brand new never used O.E.R. mufflers. These are billet aluminum and Delrin side/down exit muffler that attach to most stingers. The hole on the end of the muffler is only a pilot hole that has been drilled, you must drill out the delrin to match your stinger diameter. Its a very simple process. The mufflers are held on with setscrews, which are included/installed. Comes with 2, .21 sizes, and 2 .45/.67 sizes. I used to sell these for around $30 each, this entire lot is $30.00, plus s&h.

IMG_20130306_200217_zps330c29f2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i will take the .45 silver bullet pipe for 50.00 plus shipping my zip code is 17250 let me know shipping

i will take the silver bullet pipe for 50.00 plus shipping my zip code is 17250 let me know shipping
William, you posted while I was editing. The irwin pipes are $30.00 EACH. If you still want any, let me know. Thanks.

that what i thought after i put for the irwin pipes. i will take the silver bullet .45 instead

Will, don't you mean AN Irwin pipe for $30...he,he!

Buy them all Will....hurry!...here comes Ron and Beasley!!!!!

LOL!!!

-K

that what i thought after i put for the irwin pipes. i will take the silver bullet .45 instead
topfuel add the 4 o.e.r mufflers also for 30.00
William, thanks. The Silver Bullet .45, and Muffler lot is yours. S&H is around 10.00, for a US address. Please send $90.00 to my paypal listed above. Thanks,

How about #4 and the OER mufflers please
Mikey... it looks like William beat you to it by about 2 minutes man. Sorry! (again!)

I'll take the bottom Irwin 21 pipe with the tight radius.

Let me know what shipping is to 03301.

Thanks,

Brian
Sold to you Brian, the s&h should be around $8.00. Please send $38.00 to my paypal listed above.

I will take the header lot and two .45 Irwin pipes.

Sending pm.
I will take the other 2 Irwin 45 pipes you can ship them to brad

Brad I will split the postage buddy
It looks like all 4 Irwin 45 pipes and the header lot are heading to Australia? I will contact you via PM about the shipping/payment info. Thanks Greg and Brad!

any 21 pipes left ??
Shane, at this posting, it looks like the .21 Irwin large radius quiet pipe is still available, and the Hopper/Silver Bullet .21 pipe is still available. Let me know if you want either. Thanks,

Mikey... it looks like William beat you to it by about 2 minutes man. Sorry! (again!) cant buy anything form you LOL

I would take the .21 ob quiet pipe for 40 + shipping to 44084 if it's still available, Thanks, Bill

Back