OTTAWA VALLEY RACERS PRESENT'S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luc White

Attachments

• Ottawa Valley Racers Flyer R1 2012.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 21
Nice see you Soon mister.

heres a pic of our site with 1250ft long by 650ft wide

lot's of room to play on.

OVRPOND.jpg

Luc, Can we go swimming if we bring our bathing suits? Water looks fantastic! And sand beach!

This race is put on buy a great group of people , they really know how to make you feel welcome and they haven't forgot how to have fun while running a very good event..

Although the bon fire was a little small. :blink: :lol:

Great race for anyone thinking about attending.

Tim

Hey luc how need boat do we have for this race
Hey Chris well they way i look at it if all register we should have close our above 90 boats at the event.

as of now it"s bigger then last year sorry for the late reply it;s been a crazy busy weekend for me.

well for all that plan on attending our event please do so asap ONLY 15 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER @

http://www.rcracinge.../browseraces.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt and Chris are in, Luc

.I told you my good friends would come North. Craig" Stony Pond RC boat club" Mapstone. is planing on a few races next season. August look open for us Next season. Pete is happy to share a points series. Pete's best friend Brian Smith passed away ,and left a ton of work per race.and Pete isn't getting any younger. As he was up Cking Craig s Pond out==last week

. We picked up 2 new members last weekend. Charley and Rick

Good luck getting the new pond Neil , District 1 is very fortunate to have Pete and none of us are getting any younger.lol

See you in Ottawa.

Tim

Back