OT: This Ought To Wake Some Folks Up!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All part of hope and change remember ? :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I know I'm not on your side of the pond.

on our side, we conduct Urban Operations no less than twice a year in different towns/Cities. I have done quite a few myself and it has been extremely informative and realistic, the interaction with the civilian population was outstanding and we could not say any less of their support.

it was and still is valuable training for me and my soldiers. I much prefer to have a soldier that is well trained and has been given every tools and scenarios to make it possible.

The populations support was outstanding and they extremely loved to see exactly what we did and definitely enjoyed to be part of it.

unfortunately we can't always please everyone.

Dan.

Don't really see any big deal MAn well it didn't get me "Nulear hot man" ya diiging me dude ?far out peace baby..

Grab another reefer buddy...

Terry

No trying to start anything here buttt we are not Canada and would like to keep are gun rights I see this as a test as to what we are willing to put up with.

I also noticed they did not try it in Texas

Your right nitro I too do not want to make a USA/Canada debate, but

that was uncalled for.

I do agree however that their scenario may have had some ulterior motive, and if we where to pick the same or a similar scenario over here I would not be surprised that it too would raise some eye brow and make some/ a lot of unhappy people as we have quite a number of people that really and I mean really love their guns.

take care.

Dan.

Guys I know I'm not on your side of the pond.
on our side, we conduct Urban Operations no less than twice a year in different towns/Cities. I have done quite a few myself and it has been extremely informative and realistic, the interaction with the civilian population was outstanding and we could not say any less of their support.

it was and still is valuable training for me and my soldiers. I much prefer to have a soldier that is well trained and has been given every tools and scenarios to make it possible.

The populations support was outstanding and they extremely loved to see exactly what we did and definitely enjoyed to be part of it.

unfortunately we can't always please everyone.

Dan.

Show me your hand gun! <_<

Sorry,
I don't see how your question relates to what I wrote.

Dan.

We have alot going on now in our country and overseas. This country was founded on "We the People". Our government is elected and put into office to work for us and lately there's not alot of evidence this is taking place. Military, using civilian's and there homes to train will NOT be a "happy" event in this country. I simply brought up handguns as a reference point to the differences between your country and ours. We still have our "Bill of Rights" intack and we intend to keep it that way. We bring up firearms in these posts because the new administration has made a very big issue about what our rights are and are not based on our Second Ammendment. The tactics the Military was planning to use with civilians would be the same methods used to confiscate our firearms. I think most well informed guys reading this know exactly where I'm coming from because this is huge whether your a firearms owner on not. Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on like this but I hope this clears up where I was coming from.

John

John,

thanks for the info, I know this is a very touchy subject and I most definitely do not want any of you to have your/their rights taken away, I am pleased to see you fight for those rights.

Just want to let everyone know that we still have our Guns, the change they made for us makes it more of a pain in the butt, but we still have them.

anyway, I wish all of you the best of luck and lets get back to boating.

Dan.

John,
thanks for the info, I know this is a very touchy subject and I most definitely do not want any of you to have your/their rights taken away, I am pleased to see you fight for those rights.

Just want to let everyone know that we still have our Guns, the change they made for us makes it more of a pain in the butt, but we still have them.

anyway, I wish all of you the best of luck and lets get back to boating.

Dan.

Sounds good Dan!

John

Back