OT - MEDICARE COVERAGE IN A NUTSHELL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
MEDICARE COVERAGE IN A NUTSHELL

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, 'Hello?'

'Mrs Adams, please.'

'Speaking.'

'Mrs Adams, this is Dr. Jones at Delray Hospital Laboratory. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Adams arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good.'

'What do you mean?' Mrs. Adams asks nervously.

'Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which.'

'That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?' questioned Mrs. Adams.

'Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time.'

'Well, what am I supposed to do now?' she asks.

'The folks at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny-but sadly true.....

Okay- but you started it :rolleyes:

saw this on S/F

The Horth Whithperer

HE HORTH WHITHPERER

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.

His buddy asks, 'How will I recognize him?'

'That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment.'

So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.

'A female horth.'

So he shows him a prized filly.

'Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth'?

So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over..

'Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth'?

So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

'Nith earzth, can I see her mouf'?

The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

'Nice mouf, can I see her twat'?

Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's arse, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

'Perhapth I should rephrase that.

Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit'?

BTW- IF I HAVE OFFENDED, ANY -

vertically challenged - people with speech impediments- that may happen to be looking for a horse - :blink:

I apologize in advance. ;)

Andy

hey don, i just read this after driving 780 miles with the truck and almost fell off the bunk!! :D thanks for the laughs!! mikie.

Back