OT DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you are being burglerized, the last thing that you think about is the burglers rights.

Been there and did that. I don't know what a woman feels when raped but it has to be similar. To know that someone has violated your sanctity, is one of the worst feelings there is.

One other things that it eliminates when you permantly eliminate these scum bags, is repeat offenders.

12 Gauge Mossberg riot gun loaded with 00 Buck, known as Smokey Sr., helps me sleep better.

Oh I forgot the say it a stainless turrus 357 8 round pistol that I have. I love the six shooter pistols. the old west.with modern upgrades. I was told by a police officer if a robber doesnt have a wepon and you shot him and kill him,put a knife in his hand and say he'd try to attack you. That only if the robber robs inside your house. Dead Robbers dont talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
charles, i agree on "burglars rights"!! while the 'law' may give him some rights after the fact, while he's in my house, he's under my law..........

For inside the house I'd recommend #1 buck or smaller for the first 2-3 rounds. At close range the recipient gets hit with the entire shot column anyhow. The equivalent of a slug. At longer range inside, the smaller shot is less likely to penetrate walls that may have family members on the other side.

This discussion reminds me that I need to go shopping for a basic shotgun to supplement my other "protection".

jon, good suggestion, all i 'hunt' with is #1 buck. aside from the safety issues, you also have more pellets in the shot column. #1 is .30 cal. size pellets, a LOT of things have died from .30 cal. bullets over the years..............

Now that I think of it, I meant #4 buck shot, on the order of .20" shot size. I'm thinking there were upwards of 100 pellets in a load. My personal shotgun choice is a Mossberg 835 ultimag turkey gun with 24" barrel. It only holds 5 rounds from the factory, but mag extensions are available. I has a 10 ga back bored barrel for less kick with 3 1/2" magnum turkey loads, and screw in chokes. My next favorite ins a model 500 personal defense with 18 1/2" barrel and a 8 shot mag. Then there's the SAS 12 full auto shotgun if you like class III weapons. Or perhaps a remington 14" witness protection gun. Firearms are my other hobby; particularly class III full autos and supressed sub guns and rifles. We have the Barret factory not far from my work. One of our Engineers left us and now works there. What a job!!!

I forgot to mention that that after 3 rounds switch to the 00 or 000 buckshot. That's when you may really need it. But never forget that you are responsible for every projectile that goes down range, whatever it may hit.

For long range work (2000yds +), I prefer the .416 Barret. www.barrettrifles.com
Bowana Jon, hunting elephants. :p :p B)
Yep, from 1.5 miles away! I have to admit, though, mine isn't as long as his..............but I'm not envious.............

OOPS, wrong link. Barrett has 2 T's
Flamethrower probably does a better job. Every theif deserves a grenade minus the pin!
Collateral damage may be excessive with both of those. Claymores work well, and are fairly easy to improvise with large ball bearings and some epoxy in a simple mold........but they have the same issue with collateral damage. Oh well, back to Mr 12 gage........................

Back