OS Remote Needles and Needle Bases now in STOCK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Hey,

I get requests all the time for needle block mounts for remote needles. I imported three different styles from my Aussie buddy, Ken Retallick, to keep on the website as a convenience item. That way you will have a source for ordering these when ordering your Novarossi Engines and Parts. I have listed the three styles below that I will keep in stock. They are $39 each. I am also stocking the OS In-flight Needle Valves that will fit these bases for $35. Thanks.

losmg6460_1024x1024.jpeg

[A] So, the bases come in Left-Hand (LH) and Right-Hand (RH), what is meant by that (which side of engine compartment, and/or using in twin application)?

I assume the 90LH & 90RH have larger ID fuel inlets (for increased flow) than the regular LH & RH models? What is range on LH & RH models (.21 thru .80)?

[C] The OS In-flight Needle Valve assy, itself, screws (threads) into the base? I was trying to analyze your images, can't visually make-out where needle body would thread into?

David,

The LH and RH means simply what side of the hull you want to mount the base. You want to avoid having a 90* bend in the fuel line so orient it is a straight shot to the carb and tank. Plan in advance how you want to rig it up. The OS needle unit will thread into a drilled and tapped side of the base. You want the fuel flow to enter at the bottom of the base and be metered at the top of the base which is the closer side to the needle.

Hope that makes sense to you.

David,

The LH and RH means simply what side of the hull you want to mount the base. You want to avoid having a 90* bend in the fuel line so orient it is a straight shot to the carb and tank. Plan in advance how you want to rig it up. The OS needle unit will thread into a drilled and tapped side of the base. You want the fuel flow to enter at the bottom of the base and be metered at the top of the base which is the closer side to the needle.

I follow the taper of the needle, in at needle and out the bottom. Omho
default_ph34r.png

David,

I follow the taper of the needle, in at needle and out the bottom. Omho
default_ph34r.png
got it, thanks!

Back