OS Outboard Electric Adaptors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

I have a batch of 15off of my Adaptor Kits ready to go out in 2-3 Days.

They come with an Ertalyte (tough plastic) Adaptor, Aluminium coupler (5mm to 1/8" Square) and a flex shaft.

The first 5 will come with a complete SS bolt kit.

I have RACE tested these for over a year now and they are working flawlessly. I have sold a few in the past to a few other guys and they seem to want more of them :)

They have survived blow offs at 60+ MPH with my 1515 1y setup and also weigh bugger all.

I am taking orders now as they will be ready to ship within a week.

Normal price will be $55US Shipped. This includes and adaptor, coupler and a flex shaft and Stainless bolts. (paypal inclusive)

If you wish to get more than 1 price will drop. (equates to $62Aussie shipped)

If you don't have paypal, PM for details on payment options.

Get em quick, because they will go fast

Cheers

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Please confirm your address in paypal is where you want it sent to and also in the text what you require.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers

Kris

I'm in :D ...Kris I have a couple questions price-wise...I will PM you...

-Kent

Hope you don't mind me offering my 2 cents here...get a couple of Kris's flex's when you order the adapter from him.... :)

-Kent

Hey,

I would not use the stock cable with my kit (or any kit for that matter).

Reason is that the square is smaller than all aftermarket versions (Lawless, Hyperformance or Mine) especially across the points. This causes the square to rotate within the collet after a period of running.

This is the main reason I include a new shaft with every Kit and also offer them for a reasonable discount if you want more.

Cheers

Kris

Hey,

I would not use the stock cable with my kit (or any kit for that matter).

Reason is that the square is smaller than all aftermarket versions (Lawless, Hyperformance or Mine) especially across the points. This causes the square to rotate within the collet after a period of running.

This is the main reason I include a new shaft with every Kit and also offer them for a reasonable discount if you want more.

Cheers

Kris

Thats cool just trying to find out the availability ect. From what I have seen on here you are across the pond? I am in the US.

I recently bought the OS adapter kit from Kris (w/ 2 extra Flex's)....He will set you up bro...no problem! ;)

-Kent

Just Ressurecting this thread, I will have 4 Kits ready to ship very shortly....Some have asked for these, so here is your chance to get a hold of the ORIGINAL OS FE ADAPTOR available for sale to the public.

I will post a pic of the actual unit shortly. My adaptor spigots into the OS lower unit to help with location, similar to how the OS powerhead does with the lower bearing on the PTO.

The Price will now be $59 (paypal Incl.) including:

1 X Adaptor

1 X Coupler

2 X Flex Shafts

1 X Set of SS Bolts

FREE SHIPPING

Thanks

Kris

kris i will take a set for $59.00 let me know when they ready. your kits are the best

Kris will you be traveling to the fall nats

Kris, I will take 2 sets if 2 are still available. Dick Loeb and I both need one. PM me your payment info. Also, does your coupler allow for the use of the OS flex cable, or do you have the OS square on one end and the K&B square on the other like I had you make for me? Let me know, either way, if you have these ready to ship, I need one asap. Thanks, mike

OK, I think that is them gone for now guys :)

I will try and get more made up....post here if you want on the list!

Cheers

Kris

Latest posts

Back