OS Outboard Electric Adaptors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA

NOW Greg, I have one for you mate.

1 for William (ww29)

1 for Pete (10X8)

That leaves 1 more, lucky last for now!!!!

K i'll bite since i want to get into electric. Maybe my lynx after i burn up Dave M motor that he won't sell me lol.

Let me know Kris when you get more of these made up .

Jeff

OK I have just finished off 6 more Adaptors, still waiting on cable to come in, should be this week.

I will just need to make the shafts and we are good to go!

Thanks

Kris

K Kris PM when your ready to ship . Thanks

Jeff

PS Can you send me 2 extra shafts for this conversion and 2 extra shaft for the OS K&B convertion i got from Dave. Thanks

JEff

Hey Jeff, Sure buddy.

The Kit comes with 2 off, so you are after 4 total, plus 2 more for your conversion at 138mm or 141mm?

Thanks Dave hell i don't know what i want. Just need shafts for your convertion and ya Kris if you are including 2 then that will be good. Fosters are gettin to me mate. lol No worrys

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to update anyone who might read this.

I am getting delayed by my cable, I guess ostage takes 2-3 weeks these days instead of 5-10 days...sorry guys

I will let oyu all know as soon as it comes in!

Kris,

Do you make a conversion kit that will fit the K&B lower? Also, I need the flex shaft collet to accept an 8mm shaft instead of a 5mm. You can PM me the price and availability. Thanks.

OK, I now have 6 Adaptor Kits for the OS lower unit left in stock, these will be the last one I do for a bit.

My adaptor spigots into the OS lower unit to help with location, similar to how the OS powerhead does with the lower bearing on the PTO.

The Price will now be $59 (paypal Incl.) including:

1 X Adaptor

1 X Coupler

2 X Flex Shafts

1 X Set of SS Bolts

FREE SHIPPING

Thanks

Kris

Latest posts

Back