os max .21rg-m & JAE .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ72

just wondering if a OS max 21RG-M would be a good motor to run in a jae .21 ? the engine is discontinued so will parts still be available ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That engine would work fine in a JAE 21. Not sure on the parts, but being a .21, I assume some parts would interchange with their .21 car engines and maybe their outboard. Hopefully someone in the know will respond.

Don't know about parts,.. but that should be a fine combination.

That engine would work fine in a JAE 21. Not sure on the parts, but being a .21, I assume some parts would interchange with their .21 car engines and maybe their outboard. Hopefully someone in the know will respond.

thanks guys i appreciate it. no i just have to seal the deal on the jae.21

forgot to ask about what general range of speed should i see ? i know you cant give me a exact just a ball figure? thanks.

This is a loaded question.

It depends on the whole setup. But initially you should see 60-65. To get real fast it will take modded motors and tons of testing.

forgot to ask about what general range of speed should i see ? i know you cant give me a exact just a ball figure? thanks.

Hi,

The best speed I did last year with mine in a Hawk 3.5 was 51mph

16% fuel and ABC H4 prop.

Reliable engine, but lack RPM's

Hope this helps,

thanks for the reply , i really wasnt expecting much out of it , 50"s will be good for now :)ill just have to get it modded just a lil

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back