• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS Max .21 Outboard - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcrdps

This engine has been sold. Thanks for the offers.

OS Max 21 Outboard. Almost new. It's actually around a year old, but I only ran like 2-3 tanks through it. It's still running a very rich needle setting. My brother moved away, so I don't have anyone to run nitro with. .... nor the money to buy nitro all the time. I'm looking to get into planes. Trade or make an offer. For trades I'm looking for slope type sailplanes, or rocket boosted like the Estes Centurion.

Pics on my website: www.genesdomain.com

They were of the whole boat, so there aren't any real good closeups. It's like new though. I will try and get better pics this weekend.

Gene

Re:OS Max .21 Outboard

Ok, I took some closeups of the engine. That of course doesn't mean much, but at least you can see it isn't banged up. It's barely even used. Everything is stock. If you're looking for a new OS for a really good price, this is it. I'm not looking to get my money's worth out of it, I'm looking to get a certain plane,......which costs waaaayyy less than this motor. Make a realistic offer, and you'll probably get it. I'm kinda picky about trading, but if you've got a pusher prop plane or a slope soarer(unpowered) that can take some serious speed, I might be game. Maybe if it's cheap, but fits the ticket, you could throw in some other goodies(a speed control?).

Check it out: www.genesdomain.com . Goto rcstuff, and click on the extra pics under the nitro boat.

Re:OS Max .21 Outboard

Joe- Do you use another name in your email? I don't see any from you.

All- I've gotten several offers at $100. I feel this is a little low considering it's a barely used $300 motor. I was still in the breakin runs. I think it was maybe 3 runs.

For those of you that also run electric, $100 plus an ESC would get me what I want. For those that don't, maybe you could account for an esc in the price.

Gene

Back