• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS 21 outboard motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

I have an OS outboard for $150.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. It is in great condition. Mainly because there is not much run time on it. It is the backup. But checking the stuff I have while cleaning my garage. I will still have two outboards after selling this one. I know it really hauled when Wes Ellett had it. I personally never ran it. I think he had it prepped by someone. I will call and ask him about that. Ken

I have an OS outboard for $150.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. It is in great condition. Mainly because there is not much run time on it. It is the backup. But checking the stuff I have while cleaning my garage. I will still have two outboards after selling this one. I know it really hauled when Wes Ellett had it. I personally never ran it. I think he had it prepped by someone. I will call and ask him about that. Ken
ill take it ken .. send me info and ill paypal you, thanks and pics would be great as well, thank you

tk

Motor is Sold to Tom Galdys. I checked all the times and he was the first to say he will take it. Please no hard feeling to anyone.

Motor is Sold to Tom Galdys. I checked all the times and he was the first to say he will take it. Please no hard feeling to anyone.
ok then ill be the first to say ill take the next os you aree going to list kenny.. send me a pic , i think you said you had more..lol anyhow im in the market for my kneeler since i sold mikey my good oer motor to help him out. thanks

tk

ok then ill be the first to say ill take the next os you aree going to list kenny.. send me a pic , i think you said you had more..lol anyhow im in the market for my kneeler since i sold mikey my good oer motor to help him out. thanks

tk
Geez Term, you had a case of 'em last winter,why'd ya' sell em all?

tk
Geez Term, you had a case of 'em last winter,why'd ya' sell em all?
i have all these guys..i need a motor , i need a motor..lol so i had to rotate the stock a bit, plus with my kneeler i will not run it a bunch and i felt maybe a good used one is in order??

tk

Looks like I was the one that post first on here and ask for pictures KEN.I would say bend over and sticket were the sun doesn't shine.

Looks like I was the one that post first on here and ask for pictures KEN.I would say bend over and sticket were the sun doesn't shine.
Hey Dave, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you feel..........

Robert Holland,

Colorado

Dave, I've had the same thing happen to me on IW. Go back and look at the Nelson outboard sale of Dunlap's. I just look at it as I'm the one buying and have the cash. If they don't want to treat me fairly now they won't have a chance later. If the seller thinks I'm buying without at least seeing a picture they are an idiot. Unfortunately we can't control whats fair on this forum so I just keep a'lookin when it happens to me and remember who and who not to deal with in the future.
wink.gif

J. Pflueger

OMG I never thought I would stir such an uproar by buying something legitimately. I didn't know the guy I bought it from until we talked last night. I saw the post when it first went up and after much time after someone wanted pics , I PM'd him that if it was still available I would buy it. Sometimes people post an add while at work and are unable to send pics.(i could not send any yesterday). If anyone sees that they can sell an item, they take the offer right away.How many times have you bought something without seeing it. I trust people on here(mostly) as I see what they post and how quickly their stuff sells. I was willing to buy it sight unseen(after all, it's an engine we are all familiar with and it's what's inside that matters). To end this uproar, send a PM to me and I will sell it to you as soon as it gets here. I assure you this was all done above board and fairly. Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I think first come first served is the way to go. Ive ran into this as a seller on IW before. I think there should be a picture and the price, before the item can be put on the forum, Just my 2 cents.

Tom

Ken just box the rest of the OS stuff and send it to me no need for all the huff over a used motor.

Ken just box the rest of the OS stuff and send it to me no need for all the huff over a used motor.
hey mikey can i have one..lol you have my good one i need one agian for my kneeler..lol

tk
Ha I only have one Os 21 you have a handful. I did take your boat out and tune in to my liking after about an hour it ran as fast as my sons K/B. Need to find another prop LOL He has the strongest K/b ive ever ran it stages near mid straight and he pulls off but i catch him in the corners ........... Gotta love those Villians and Vs-1s All bow to the Grim Racer the B-Sport well you know halo not included Mikey

hey mikey can i have one..lol you have my good one i need one agian for my kneeler..lol

tk
Ha I only have one Os 21 you have a handful. I did take your boat out and tune in to my liking after about an hour it ran as fast as my sons K/B. Need to find another prop LOL He has the strongest K/b ive ever ran it stages near mid straight and he pulls off but i catch him in the corners ........... Gotta love those Villians and Vs-1s All bow to the Grim Racer the B-Sport well you know halo not included Mikey
actually you will not belive this but when i told you i was running low when i sold the other one to you , i went out and looked i thought i had another one stashed in the back but i only have one mikey..one whole **** os motor in the garage..lol i need one more to finish up my toys.

tk

Congrats Dave, Hours before this I had told Tom that you and Term were great guys on the phone. I explained to him then the Issues with PMs, and told him that he was first to say He wanted it, and I would honor that. About 30 minutes ago I refunded his money, I will put the motor back in the drawer. and just not sell any of them. Hopefully, Tom realizes that there are alot of great boaters on this site, You included. And keeps coming here for the wealth of information you can gain by using it. Ken

Back