• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS 21 outboard motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I was the one that post first on here and ask for pictures KEN.I would say bend over and sticket were the sun doesn't shine.
Congrats Dave, Hours before this I had told Tom that you and Term were great guys on the phone. I explained to him then the Issues with PMs, and told him that he was first to say He wanted it, and I would honor that. About 30 minutes ago I refunded his money, I will put the motor back in the drawer. and just not sell any of them. Hopefully, Tom realizes that there are alot of great boaters on this site, You included. And keeps coming here for the wealth of information you can gain by using it. Ken
ken by the way you say this i seem to feel like i made you mad?? i hope not i was just saying that if the others come up ill take one of them, actually tom got ahold of me to see if i had your addy or if you said i could have it.. i told him i had heard nothing and that you were a standup guy yourself, i hope you still feel the same about me..never any hard feelings from me.ever.

tk

Looks like I was the one that post first on here and ask for pictures KEN.I would say bend over and sticket were the sun doesn't shine.
Congrats Dave, Hours before this I had told Tom that you and Term were great guys on the phone. I explained to him then the Issues with PMs, and told him that he was first to say He wanted it, and I would honor that. About 30 minutes ago I refunded his money, I will put the motor back in the drawer. and just not sell any of them. Hopefully, Tom realizes that there are alot of great boaters on this site, You included. And keeps coming here for the wealth of information you can gain by using it. Ken
ken by the way you say this i seem to feel like i made you mad?? i hope not i was just saying that if the others come up ill take one of them, actually tom got ahold of me to see if i had your addy or if you said i could have it.. i told him i had heard nothing and that you were a standup guy yourself, i hope you still feel the same about me..never any hard feelings from me.ever.

tk
NO hard feelings with you at all Terry, Your a stand up guy. Ken

Back