• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS .21 outboard For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Keebibear

I have a OS .21 outboard I bought last spring to put on a Byrds Hornet.I ran a lap and felt it was too much power and was very hard to control so it been on a shelf since.I originally bought it for my 10 year old and he wants a gas boat now so we need to clear some room.It is new but run only for the bench start and lap with 20% then wd40 and after run oil before it was put away.Its mounted on a Hydrosport marine tunnel Ill throw in If someone wants .Its nothing fancy and has had some race damage but it doesnt affect it performance at all.It does have a Grim racer metal tank included.It would make a great starter boat or just something to play with.Ide like to see 225 for the motor and hull but might seperate for the right deal.I can do pics if someone wants but Email me for [email protected]

Back