• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade price reductions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

I have a ton of stuff Im looking to sell as I am not using right now and need the money.I would consider anything tradeable for a nice gas mono (with or without hardware or motor)like Seaducer,Hurricane,RC Boatworks,Insane,or a Expresscraft Thunderbolt Etc.Im also open to offers with in reason.I can send pics if needed but please dont ask if truly not interested.Paypal prefered but can do cashiers check/Money orders.Free shipping inside the US

1 Novarossi .21 long stroke.Used and thats the way I got it.I believe it is modded but cannot remember.Runs good nice and smooth with lots of life left.collet but no header. sold pending payment

2 CMB greenhead .21 fast, nice, motor modded in my Seaducer now no header but has collet. sold

3 old style Seaducer .21 mono,fair shape,some minor cracks and chips but doesnt hamper performance.Setup for surface drive and had been sub surface.Red with white splatter radio box included drilled for Seaducer hardware not included.ran nice for my son his first couple years of racing. 75.00

4 Hydrosport and Marine sport .21 from Germany very light and fast fair shape but cowl needswork,Has cracks and chips from another boat running over it but is very fixable.No hardware but has radio box. 100.00

5 Unknown maker Sport 21.Wood hull very solid and goes like a raped ape.Not bad shape could use some paint as its got some chips.Ready to run minus motor and pipe,and steering servo/radio.Speedmaster rudder and unknown strut.Not a bad starter hull. sold

6 1/12 scale Miss LLumar this boat has been run twice for maybe 1/4 tank.Was a prize drawing winning deal.I put in a low use OS .18 and have not run it since.Will come with both motors and all the stock radio etc.Still in the box with the new style electric start for the stock motor etc.Also has upgraded servo for steering. 175.00

7 Assembled Dumas Rascal .10 rigger.Never drilled or ran just hull and turn fin looks like a nice job. SOLD

8 .45 CMD rigger with yellowhead CMB motor.I bought this rigger last summer and sanded the hull to repaint and got as far as sanding and a coat on the sponsons.Motors in good shape ,smooth bearings.Pipe included,and think I have the header .I also bought brand new CMD hardware and a extra rudder blade.This boat has never been ran by me .Nice project for the winter.The strut and rudder were over 100 bucks alone. Ide prefer to not seperate but for the right price I will for all of it.SOLD!!!

9 old Viper .90 rigger in good shape but needs some bottom work where the stuffing tube box was removed to update to a moveable strut.Is drilled for Speedmaster strut and rudder,Has custom fuel tank and engine mounts,turn fin. 50.00

Be happy to answer questions at Keebibear @aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in that cmd rigger. I have some gas stuff can you send me pics?? I am also interested in the 21's. Are you interested in a gas hydro?? Whiplash Gen4

Zach

[email protected]

I will take the green head .21 if it is the valvola style (looks like a green head MAC). Let me know how to pay you.

Eric Canto

Last edited by a moderator:
have you sold the cmd 45 rigger yet? If not let me know for trade of cash options.

Thanks,

Cliff

Back