• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Orlic prop pitch gage

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I DID IT!
Ken, the pitch gage has shipped. Your tracking number is:
Expected delivery date is 10/13/21
I’ll watch for delivery and I won’t take your payment until post office says it’s been delivered.

Shipping was $16.25 and I told you I would cover what’s over $12.00.

I’m sorry it took so long for me to ship it, but my wife and I are dealing with medical issues, she has been diagnosed with cancer and we’ve been to 2 MRI’s, an ultrasound and a visit to a surgeon

Andy Brown's props ( CMDI ) were marked as H series props ie: H38 H50 Etc.

Not sure he made a H1 though.
Might check his old website...

I looked at some ABC H series charts..they start with H2.. But they do make a H7.
Are you sure it's H1??

Last edited:
Yeah, he did do a prop about 19-20 years ago for me... Still will want to figure out the pitch and such... My old chart doesn't show an H1 as well. You have an addy for his old website??? Thanks Frank!

The ID lettering on most of those old H series props was crap. I betcha you have a H7.
Mike

Well I should get a better idea once I can put a gage on it. I thought it could be a seven especially since there is no H1 on the old list. But decided it looked more like a 1... Hey, don't forget, you get done with your fiberglass business I'm patiently waiting for you to do some assembly. Ken

I'm very happy and pleased to report... I received a box today. Inside was the prop pitch gage along with the paper that goes with said gage! Well packaged in good shape from one Steve Seebold!!! Thanks Steve!!! Ken

Back