Orlic Novarossi 46 available now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 10 carbs left some .450 , some .470

I have no plans to make any more

these very good carbs that have been used for setting SAW and oval records

also only few .21 carbs and about 10 .12 carbs left

Also have two CMB rs07 carbs $55 shipped each

Frank, I would like to buy a .450 bore N/R 46 carb for my hydro. do you have a pic of this carb?

Last edited by a moderator:
F orlic,

How is your .12 carb different from the one I just got from Glenn on my nr .12 5 port

Thanks ,Tony

F orlic,

How is your .12 carb different from the one I just got from Glenn on my nr .12 5 port

Thanks ,Tony

I have no idea, I've never seen Glenn's carb

Kentley used this carb for record run and and it was about 6MPH better than what he had before

Hi Frank if you have any 46 carbs left I would like one with both barrels if possible. My address is

1414 Petts Rd Fenton, MI 48430

Send me a message with paypal info and price if you have them still and I will get the funds to you. Thanks

Dave Murany

Hi Frank if you have any 46 carbs left I would like one with both barrels if possible. My address is

1414 Petts Rd Fenton, MI 48430

Send me a message with paypal info and price if you have them still and I will get the funds to you. Thanks

Dave Murany
PM sent

Thanks Frank, The mail is Slow Going North....... I have seen it take 14 days before for parts or mail i sent to canada. Thanks for the Help!! jw

Latest posts

Back