Orlando Winternats a great success !!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got through reading this entire thread. A question has been asked but not answered: Where can one go to see the results of this race? Pictures?

Thanks,

David

Just got through reading this entire thread. A question has been asked but not answered: Where can one go to see the results of this race? Pictures?
Thanks,

David
Dave the race results can be viewed at the orlando culvert dodgers website- under NAMBA DIST Clubs. Havent seen any pics yet but NAMBA3 is were they will normally be after Ron and Mary get em up.

Mike Allen, your Donald Trump size ego has gotten the best of you!!! First off Donald, This is a hobby!! Second of all, you should not run your mouth about something before knowing all of the facts!! You don't know why I wasn't there for the last heat of scale do you?? I don't owe you any explanation as to why, but to come on here and start slamming me right after the race is rediculous!!! Mike, this isn't business, where you step on anyone you can to get ahead. this is a hobby where we don't get paid for it and we are in it to have fun and be with freinds! you obviously have a hidden agenda and cannot seperate bussiness from pleasure!! Just think, one day YOU can be a Dist director and your EGO can be the scale director!! :rolleyes:

Mark Walter

like i said this matter is closed. ;) but.. you are correct,,i should of never come on here and said a word.. to you i offer my upmost regret in saying anything ..my bad.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back