orlando winter Nats opening 10/28/2012 @ 12 noon eastern

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ain'tSkered racing

Here you go guys what you been waiting for and all the pm, text email, question ...lol

This event is scheduled to open for resgestation sunday 10/28/2012 12 noon Easterntime on rcracingevents.com

this race could sell out in 12 hours like the fall nats..all nitro guys be ready to enter NOON next sunday...do not hesitate!!! if theres any question of how good this lake once again here are some pics of the lake, and also note that this lake is 1/4 mile right off I.95

Well hope someone has a laptop in Brandon because we we all be racing at the lake ?? Sure wish it would open for entry later in the day so I can enter :

A - Hydro

B - Hydro

C - Hydro

C - mono

X- Hydro

X Mono

Twin Nitro Rigger

Hint , Hint , Hint :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hope someone has a laptop in Brandon because we we all be racing at the lake ?? Sure wish it would open for entry later in the day so I can enter :

A - Hydro

B - Hydro

C - Hydro

C - mono

X- Hydro

X Mono

Twin Nitro Rigger

got it Tom ;)

A - Hydro

B - Hydro

C - Hydro

C - mono

X- Hydro

X Mono

Twin Nitro Rigger

got it Tom ;)
Just my opinion,,,,, BUT not a good thing to start doing.

If Entries open at noon on the 28th,,, they should open at noon on the 28th

Sorry were not playing favorites, everyone will enter the same, as everyone else I'm sure guys will figure it out. I've even entered using my cell phone before lol. I'm sure tom someone will have a smart phone. :)

Sorry were not playing favorites, everyone will enter the same, as everyone else I'm sure guys will figure it out. I've even entered using my cell phone before lol. I'm sure tom someone will have a smart phone. :)
Of course , just kidding around like I always do !!! I play by the rules or nothing at all !!Bringing pain !! :D :D :D

I love this race and really get worked up for it in the months/ weeks prior to the race . I have always thrashed to run this many classes but thrive on the challenge ...I think ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: can't wait !!

this race could sell out in 12 hours like the fall nats..all nitro guys be ready to enter NOON next sunday...do not hesitate!!! if theres any question of how good this lake once again here are some pics of the lake, and also note that this lake is 1/4 mile right off I.95
Do they Now Give Out Awards??? for How Fast the Race Sells Out?

Ask John knight...i think after 3 hours of the fall nats going live on r/c racing events...they had 200 boats entered..everytime i refreshed my computer there were like 10 more boats entered...Joe this is your type of lake...90mph in lane 30... :D :D

Ask John knight...i think after 3 hours of the fall nats going live on r/c racing events...they had 200 boats entered..everytime i refreshed my computer there were like 10 more boats entered...Joe this is your type of lake...90mph in lane 30... :D :D
a lot of people wanted to see pics with the grass mowed on site .........to see what is under the tall grass for parking?????

In 6 hours we went from 0 to 336 for the Fall Nats. I had to shut it down and fill in the holes in heats that were not full. The high water mark was 384 boats entered with 89 on the wait list. We were at 350 at race time with only 6 remaining on the wait list. It was a stampede!

SORRY...........John but the "New Fangled Gadget" Called a computer is what happen!!! Twin Shoout ATL in 2008 Still is the number one Fast sell out...............The old fashion way!! ;) ;) B)

Here you go guys what you been waiting for and all the pm, text email, question ...lol

This event is scheduled to open for resgestation sunday 10/28/2012 12 noon Easterntime on rcracingevents.com
Hey ..check you spelling !! :lol: Pipe should go out tomorrow boss .... :D

SORRY...........John but the "New Fangled Gadget" Called a computer is what happen!!! Twin Shoout ATL in 2008 Still is the number one Fast sell out...............The old fashion way!! ;) ;) B)
Apples and oranges dude. The computer registration method is the new way of the future and present. 2011 Fall Nats sold out in 1.5 days, the 2012 race sold out in 6 hours. It is what it is. Hopefully the Spring Nats will do the same again.

Apples and oranges dude. The computer registration method is the new way of the future and present. 2011 Fall Nats sold out in 1.5 days, the 2012 race sold out in 6 hours. It is what it is. Hopefully the Spring Nats will do the same again.

The likes of those days may.............or may not be seem again. But What that old school sell out in 5 days did do was show the need for R/C events............ Knowing were you came from...keeps the light on to see were you are going.... ;) ;)

Do they Now Give Out Awards??? for How Fast the Race Sells Out?
Seems thats the case from some of the comments here. The timing of the entry was not very well thought out imho - or maybe they just overlooked the 25 nitro tunnel drivers that will be racing in Brandon at the same time entry opens -God forbid its in your district and you missed it, not to mention the fact that I have 2 active threads here about it :huh:

Andy

Andy get one of your buds to enter you...... They could enter you if you send payment in by mail.......

Back