ORLANDO WINTER NATS - JAN 2009

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketcity

Entries received as of this morning are 210 BOATS. Get your entries in. Entries will be closed when we reach 180 heats total.. That is approximately 325 boats

Entry Form

Last edited by a moderator:
Entries received so far are 306 Boats. We are now taking "Standby Names" for the classes that are now closed. If you wish to get your name on the list please email: Standby List

brian, on the entry for c mono and c hydro have ended.what does that mean?why,just curios as to why you dont keep it open for the late comers that enter,still have time...mike

brian, on the entry for c mono and c hydro have ended.what does that mean?why,just curios as to why you dont keep it open for the late comers that enter,still have time...mike
Mike,

The reason for both those classes being closed was the the race this year was open to "THOSE" classes that were filled up first and I reached the maximum number of heats per round. In this case no entries were received (sadly) This was also happening with X mono and X Hydro but we received the min 3 boats to run the class and now.

In jeopardy right now is Nitro offshore. I will let it run thru the weekend and then make that decision. Right now, I'm 12 heats over my goal. I have been or seen too many races lately that have not finished their schedule. Its a shame to drive 1100 miles and only run 3 rounds of racing when either 4 or 5 rounds were scheduled.

We have done over 400 boats / 220 heats in the past but its a real load on the club and this year we have gone back to the old schedule like we ran years ago. I remember the days when we were sold out in October. This year we appreciate all the response from the model boating community and it looks like their is a good chance all the classes will be sold out.. The new software entry form is a great tool and makes the management of the race very easy.

Brian

Latest posts

Back